Chapter Twelve New Life, Happier Life

Loving your man is easy; especially when he's loved you all along.

          A whole month in a half went by and no word of Jerald and Yolinda. Casey moved from her house and into Darin's house. After the last encounter with Jerald, Darin insisted on Casey and her daughter's moving in with him. Darin knew that Casey's child was his, him and Casey disgust the possibility one day at lunch. They had gone to lunch a few weeks after Casey discovered she was pregnant. Casey told Darin that she hadn't been sleeping with Jerald and the due date matched the time they had together at the office in early September. Darin was excited and agreed with Casey that it would be wise to keep things quiet while she figured out things with Jerald. At this point when things started to spiral out of control, Darin was persistent on providing safety for his new family. To Darin it didn't matter if the child Casey was carrying wasn't his, he was willing to take in all three of Casey's children and love them, just as he loved Casey. Casey felt safe and secure; she knew in her heart that this was the best thing for her. Althea approved and was thankful to God Darin was a stand up man and wanted to be there for her daughter and Grandbabies. A man she always pictured her daughter to be with all along. Someone who's financially stable, God fearing, and from a well-built family. Prayer always changed things. When Althea called out for change in her daughter's life. God came through with a bigger blessing then she could ever imagine. 

    "It's going to be at the Casey and Darin's guesthouse at 3 o' clock on Saturday" says Casea. "Okay we'll see you there; bye now" Casea hangs up the phone. Casea yawns and checks off her guest list, she was finally done calling everyone. With a little time to think, she was able to plan her sister's baby shower.

"So Casey how are you feeling babe"?

"Like a blimp, how do I look like I feel"? "I'm tired, fat and hungry".

"Oh you big baby, you want me to call Darin and ask him to bring you something to eat"? Casea chuckled

"You make my head hurt, move dummy". Casey playfully pushes Casea from in front of the refrigerator; she grabs the fixings for a sandwich. "I'm 37 weeks pregnant, you just wait Casea your only 9 weeks pregnant, thank you God" Casey praises her sister.

     "You are so blessed to have met Kurt; he had the magic all along". "No drugs, no more testing, just a man with the magic and you got knocked up finally". "Poor Greg, if he only knew he was the reason you couldn't get pregnant he'd probably kill himself" laughs Casey.

"That's not funny Casey, he was a good man, evidently it wasn't meant to be" replies Casea. "God works in mysterious ways and I'm happier now then I was with Greg anyways". "I loved him but something wasn't clicking besides us not being able to conceive a child".

      "You guys, stop, things have finally begun to get normal around here" says Andrea. "You and Darin can now come out and be together" "Casea your pregnant, we now know Olivia is Jerald's baby and things are looking good for once". "Let's just focus on the shower and talk about positive stuff for once please". "I know you still want Jerald and Yolinda caught, it'll come". "I want us to celebrate the new baby boy coming" Andrea finishes!

    "Casey you're now living in this glorious house with Darin and the girls" squeals Casea.

"Hell yeah girl you got that right, I'm feeling like a whole new woman with my new man"!

"When is the wedding" Andrea asks?

"Well, we wanted to talk about that too" responds Casey

"Casea wants to be married before their baby is born". "I'm due on the 23rd of this Month right so we all sat down and talked and decided we'd get married at the end of August" says Casey excitedly.