Agent Parker at your service

A request from @Catwoman765 

Note: Peter is not Spiderman but an Agent of SHIELD

Peter Benjamin Parker is an agent of SHIELD at a very young age. He is a very trusted agent of Nick Fury that he is instructed to be a special agent dedicated to the Avengers.

SHIELD took care of Peter's secret since he is still in high school, but the teen's secret will soon be exposed to everyone.

The teacher just announced a field trip to the Avengers Tower tommorrow in which Peter isn't too interested in because he's there all the time.

Peter is sitting on his seat during class, then his phone rang. Everyone knows the rule, once a phone rang accept it and put it on speaker. Totally disregarding everyone's privacy.

"Peter you know the rule." The teacher said.

Peter nodded, stood up, accepted the call, and put it on speaker. The voice that came out of his phone shook Peter to his core.

"Peter, your school has a field trip tomorrow in the tower and you're the guide, Laura called in sick and she can't give the tour." Tony Stark said.

Peter's eyes roamed and saw everyone's heads hang open.

"Mr. Stark, I'm in class." Peter used his agent voice to reply.

"Oh Shit, Fury's gonna kill me." Tony cursed and promptly ended the call.

"As if that's true." Flash scoffed.

"Peter, please take a seat." The teacher noticed an awkward tension in the room after the call ended and decided to pretend nothing happened.

The Next Day

"Are you sure about this?" Peter asked Maria Hill, fixing the zipper of his jumpsuit.

"Stark impulsively decided this himself so he'll take care of the consequences." Maria Hill replied.

Peter walked out of the entrance to meet his classmates who are completely shocked at how different his aura is.

"Is it weird that I feel intimidated by him." One of his classmates whispered to Flash.

"Tch, don't be this is just something Peter's pulling off to get some attention," Flash replied.

"Alright before we start go get your badges right over there." Peter pointed over to the table with boxes badges in them and also Harley waving at them. "Don't take them over during the tour or Happy will literally kick you out, I saw him do it once." 

As the students and teachers went ahead and get their badges with the assistance of Harley. Peter started the introduction using his Agent voice.

"The Avengers Tower consists of 100 floors with the levels of 1-10 and ranks of Omega being the lowest and Alpha being the highest. Omega level 1 which is color white is only allowed to the first ten floors of the tower, Omega badges are usually given to visitors, tours and sometimes someone who just wanted to use the bathroom, Lota level 2 color beige for anyone that is present on a press conference, Theta level 3 color pastel yellow for low-level interns, Eta level 4 color yellow for experienced interns, Zeta level 5 color cyan for high-level interns, Epsilon level 6 color blue-green for low-level scientists. There's also the Delta level 7 color mint green in which I am in for Personal Interns and some scientists, Gamma level 8 color violet for engineers, scientists, and doctors, and the Beta level 9 color black for SHEILD agents. While the Alpha level 10 badges is silver with the Avengers logo in the middle are quite rare since it's only for the people who the Avengers trust to explore the whole tower the only known holder of this badge was Harley, Hawkeye's family, the Ant-man's daughter and myself." Peter said and showed his badge.

"I can't believe I have to memorize that." Peter sighed.

"Why do you have such a high-level badge?" Flash asked in a very taunting manner.

"I'm an agent here and I work with the Avengers." Peter replied, his Agent voice still prominent.

"Then why are you the tour guide." Flash raised a brow.

"Shuri, Clint, Scott, and Agent Maria Hill has become tour guides for qualified schools before." Peter replied and walked in.

"Just scan the passes and you'll be good to go." Peter said and scan his own card.

"Agent Peter Parker, Alpha Level 10, Welcome back Peter, Mr. Barnes wants to inform you that Mr. Barton is trapped in the vents." The AI announced.

"That's just FRIDAY she's Mr. Stark's AI and the one who controls the Tower." Peter explained as the students one by one entered and scanned their pass.

"Now, do you believe me?" Peter asked Flash and raised a brow. Flash looked down his ears red as a tomato.

With that Flash behaved himself throughout the entire trip in which Peter is very thankful for.

The group is on level 8 and in the last part of the tour they heard a loud clanking noise.

"Clint?" Peter asked as he looked up.

"Heya Pete!" A voice replied.

"How are you trapped in there?" Peter asked.

"I honestly don't know." Clint replied.

"But you live in these vents." Peter said.

"I know unbelievable, Right?" Clint agreed. "I think I lost it."

"No!!! Clint Barton hasn't lost it!! And I swear in my honor I will get you out of there!!" Peter shouted.

"Thank you so much kid!!" Clint replied.

"After the tour!!" Peter shouted. "Let's go children." 

"You're the same age as us." Flash interrupted.

"I'm an agent here so shut up." Peter said and walked forward and the group soon followed.

"Our final leg of the tour is the Avengers Lounge area." Peter said, opening the double doors that revealed a very modern looking lounge area in where Shuri, T'challa, Harry and Bucky are in.

Awes and cheers are heard and Peter sighed and plopped himself on yhe couch.

The students piled on the location where their favourite Avengers are and started asking them questions.

After a few minutes after, Peter gathered up everyone and they headed downstairs only to be greeted by a very pissed Shield Agent.

"Peter Parker." The Shield Agent said.

"Adrian." Peter greeted him with a very calm tone.

"Their schedule doesn't include them meeting the Avengers." Adrian said.

"Well, something came up." Peter replied and continue on walking with his group.

"You think just because you work with the Avengers you can do whatever you want!" Adrian exclaimed.

"No I don't." Peter replied still in a calm and monotone tone.

"These little shits aren't even qualified to be up here!" Adrian spitted and with this Peter stopped walking.

"Call them like that again, I'll tell Fury everything about the incident." Peter said in a very dark tone scaring everyone that heard it.

Adrian left immediately after that.

"What a pain in the ass." Peter sighed and lead his group back to the first floor.

"And that ends our tour for today." Peter said with a bright smile. "I'll see you guys tomorrow."