Scream-A-ton

A small tiny spider crawled into Peter's table making the teenager and a spider-themed superhero scream his lungs out and stuck himself to the ceiling.

"PETER WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING!!!" Shuri entered Peter's room, also screaming her lungs off.

"THERE'S A FUCKING SPIDER KILL IT!!!" Peter replied, still screaming.

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO!!!" Shuri then squashed the poor spider using her bare hands.

"OH MY GOODNESS YOU'RE SO FUCKING BRAVE!!" Peter thanked Shuri.

"What's going on and what's with all the screaming." T'challa entered the scene, covering his ears with his hands.

"Can you two please stop Steve has heard the F word three times now." Tony added.

"SHURI KILLED THE TERRIFYING SPIDER FOR ME!!" Peter shouted.

"IT'S JUST A SPIDER THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF!!" Shuri shouted.

Then Peter let out the happiest and loudest scream of joy to ever come out of a teenager's mouth. And Shuri countered it with a louder scream to establish dominance.

"Should we do something?" Tony asked T'challa, both men are wearing headsets that nullify the screams of the teenagers.

"Not yet, I want to see who wins this." T'challa replied, observing the two intently. 

After about two hours the screams finally stopped.

"And Peter wins." T'challa said.

"Ha! In your face!" Peter shouted in a very soft and coursed voice.

"You deserve it." Shuri replied with a smile but her voice is now barely heard at this point.

"Now, you kids go drink some tea or something." Tony said.

"Yes sir!" The two teenagers saluted their words are still barely heard and rushed downstairs for some tea made by Loke of course.