𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋

" 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 "

it was noon when they woke up again. the december sun stood high and shone its way through the white curtains in keiji's room.

the two where still cuddling in each other's warmth as their eyes fluttered open again. to see his eyes first thing in the day, made ayaka smile like crazy.

" morning. ", she grumbled and snuggled closer to the boy.

" good morning, beautiful. ", the boy replied in a raspy morning voice.

" i could get used to this. ", ayaka sighed and slung her arms tightly around his torso.

they held each other close, not ever wanting to let go again. keiji's slender fingers brushed gently through her messy hair.

" did you sleep well ? ", he whispered, staring deeply into her honey golden eyes.

" better than ever. "

he lifted her chin a bit and placed a sweet and, most of all, genuine kiss on her lips. she didn't hesitate to return the gesture of affection, never pulling away, never breaking the kiss.

it was a picture ayaka never dared to imagine, both of them cuddled up and tangled in messy bed sheets, kissing each other softly while enjoying the closeness.

the girl captured his familiar scent and rested her head against his chest, listening to his regular heartbeat.

i never want to do anything else ever again.

akaashi's fingers brushed lazily across her back, sending shivers down her spine. his lips were near her ear, whispering sweet nothings to it.

" do you want to spend new year's with me ? ", the boy asked out of the blue.

" r-really ? ", she replied taken aback.

" of course, idiot. ", he said softly.

ayaka then nodded excitedly at him, a small chuckle escaping from his lips before he pulled her on top of her, putting his arms around her lower back securely.

" i wish we could stay like this forever. ", keiji huffed.

he really meant what he said. the weekend was almost over, which meant school started in less then twenty hours and it annoyed the hell out of him. all he wanted was to hold her close, snuggled in his embrace but that would be quite impossible during lunch break. so he had to save that beautiful feeling for as long as he could before school separated them again.

ayaka swiftly brushed her lips against his again, making him come back to reality; or at least something like that. kissing her felt like a dream.

" what are you doing to me ? ", keiji whispered, more to himself than anybody else, while focusing on her lovely eyes.

" i could ask you the same. ", she answered, getting lost in his teal blue orbs.

they looked like an ocean, deep and mysterious.

" argh, school will be hell. ", ayaka grumbled, sitting up and looking at her lap.