𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

" 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 "

loud music was blasting in ayaka's room, while she was looking for the perfect outfit. almost her entire closet was spread out on the floor, making the girl silently curse. she checked the time on her phone, freaking out even more. it was a little after eleven, so akaashi would be at her house in less then thirty minutes and she wasn't even dressed yet.

" fuck this shit. ", she mumbled, ruffling her hair.

after another ten minutes of desperately trying to find a nice outfit, she ended up wearing a plaid skirt with slightly see-through black tights, an oversized knitted turtleneck and some jewelry.

she hurried to clean up her floor again and then did her makeup. it was nothing too special, just a little mascara and concealer.

right after she finished she got a message from akaashi.

keiji
i'm on my way now
see you in ten :)

ayaka
alright, see you :)
seen

ayaka started to panic.

what if this is going to be awkward ? what if mom shows him baby photos of me ?

her heart was beating faster than usual, a wave of excitement and fear hitting her.

a boy coming over to her house was definitely a thrilling experience but that this boy had to be akaashi keiji made it a thousand times worse. she was already nervous whenever he was around but this was something different.

" ayaka, please come downstairs ! ", her mother shouted from the kitchen.

the girl made her way to the kitchen with shaky legs.

" you put on mascara ? so you do like this boy. ", she said, her eyes checking out her daughter's outfit.

" no, i don't ! "

" whatever you say. do you know where my good knife is ? i can't find it. "

" why would i know where your knife is ? "

her mother shrugged, opening another drawer.

" ah ! here it is ! ", she exclaimed.

ayaka sat down on one of the stools that stood at the kitchen counter and started scrolling through her social media feed, trying to calm herself down.

" when is he coming ? ", ayaka's dad asked, as he went to the kitchen, getting some water.

" he should be here any second. ", the girl replied dryly.

" is he your boyfriend, neechan ? ", her younger brother kazuya asked with bright eyes.

" he's not, kazu. ", she smiled, patting the little boy's head.

" but he's on the volleyball team too, right ? ", he asked.

" yes, he's our number one setter. ", ayaka answered, a glimpse of adoration in her voice.