Normal?

I was floating, back about to hit the floor, arms up in the air, legs slightly diagonal, it was if time had stoped as I was falling, but it didn't. I was floating. I heard gasps and looked up to see Jordan with his mouth agape. A smirk appeared on my face. I might not know how to control my floating, but I could at least try. 'Up' I thought, and up I went.

I moved my limbs as if I was on the ground, but I wasn't. I straightened my back and my left leg. I bent my right leg and my two arms, and I glared directly at Jordan. I was now at the same height at him, with about a meter between us.

"How? Your just a normal girl!" He said in slightly a whisper.

"Normal?" My head cocked slightly to the right, with a confused look on my face. Then I felt the brush of hair around left eye, meaning that my white eye was covered. I never noticed because my vision seemed normal. I brushed the hair away from my eye and he slightly gasped.

"The f***?" He said. But he then picked up his sword and threw it at me. It missed by half a mile. I just shook my head.

"That wasn't even close."

"I wasn't trying to make it hit you." A smirk appeared on his face, "Look behind you." I whipped my head around to see another man, probably on of his goons, about to throw the sword.

When it left his hand, I could instantly tell that it wasn't going to hit me. Although his angle might have been better, the power behind the throw sucked. It was going to fall about half way there. It did.

"Still think you'll be able to get away with this?" I gestured towards my parents, Natasha, and the stolen stuff in the bags. He nodded 'yes'. Then it hit me. Although I was floating, I had no weapon. I looked around. Maybe I could find something to grab. The first thing I saw was a toy sword

I was about to float down to get it, but it floated into my hands instead. I smirked and turned around to face Jordan.

"How is a toy sword going to help you?" He questioned. Instead of replying, I threw it at him, hard. Before it hit him, the tip caught on fire. As soon as it did hit him, a fire started on his shirt. He scrambled to put it out. I snickered. 'Serves him right.' I thought.

After that, him and the goons left in a hurry. I floated down to my parents, Natasha, and the bags and began to unite them.

I started with Natasha, as hers was the easiest looking. Then I did my two parents. After that, I began to miss floating, as it was so fun, but I didn't want my parents to see if they woke up.

I approached the bags last, as there was three of them. One was huge, but the other two were normal-ish size. I opened the largest on first.

Inside was various things, mostly devices and jewelry, but there were a few posters from my room that I never got to hang up (My handmade RGV poster, ZexyZek poster, Venturiantale poster, Wooden Toaster/Glaze poster, and a poster of all of the FNaF characters), as well as a few random things (12 moon rocks, 11 shining stars, 10 yellow bells, 9 plastic horses, 8 fake roses, 7 shiny knives, 6 pokeballs, 5 stuffed animals, 4 paper books, 3 minecraft dolls, 2 DS games, and my beautiful awesome Iphone! [If you did not sing that in your head, you have no childhood]).

I then opened the next two, and it was mostly clothes and undergarments. At the bottom of the third one though, was a necklace that seemed familiar to me. I picked it up and held it up in the moonlight.

When I did, a star charm came into view and it shone a beautiful silver. To the left, there was a moon charm beside it that sparkled a deep crimson, and to the right was a Minecraft shaped blue diamond. I put it on and smiled. I thought I had lost this necklace years ago! But here it was, now safely on my neck.

I decided to put everyone back in their beds. I floated my parents up one at a time, and carried Natasha up the stairs (as I could actually carry her). I took a glance at my clock. 12:34. Haha. 1234. But I decided I should get some sleep. With that, I climbed in my bed and fell asleep.

IHATEUUHATEMELETSWORKTOGETHERTOKILLBARNEY

Hay guys! Koko here! Sorry for not being on in a long time. Here's what happened.

My kindle refused to charge.

So yeah.

But it's working again!

*6 AM bell rings and kids cheer loudly*

Anywho, here's a new chapter.

Bai!

Any copyrighted material belongs to its original owners.

WITHABIGSHOTGUNANDABULLETTHROUGHHISHEADSORRYKIDSBUTBARNEYSDEAD.