Stay Calm- it's almost time for High School.

I groaned, waking up with a headache. "Natasha?"

"Hmm?" Natasha looked over at me wearing a blue shirt that had a kid with white hair and yellow eyes that was crying with a blank card and a sack with a question mark on it floating around them (COUGHEDENFROMTHEBINDINGOFISAACCOUGH) and blue jeans. She had a lollipop in her mouth.

"What happened?" As if on que, all of my memories flooded back in, "Never mind. I remember..." I thought deeply about all of it, "Was it all a dream...?"

"No." Natasha immediately responded, taking the lollipop out of her mouth.

"Oh, okay. Um, what's with the lollipop?"

"I was hungry."

"And a lollipop is going to fill you up?" There was a pause.

"It tastes good. That's all I needed." She then began to go cross-eyed. I laughed.

"So why didn't you wake me up?"

"Reasons. And I didn't want too."

"Fine. But what's with that weird smile?" It was true. Ever since I had mentioned the lollipop, she had a weird smile on.

"Do you remember what next week is?"

"No..."

"The beginning on High School." Damn. She was right.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hay guys, Kokoro here and I first off want to say, almost 350 views.
Wow.
I am smiling so hard. Thank you all.
Now I'm going to need your help.
First off, IT ANYONE HAS ANY INFO ON HIGH SCHOOL, PLEASE TELL MEH! I DON'T KNOW A THING.
Secondly, I need some OC's to help Claire in High School, so those would be nice.
Just tell me some info and I'll see how I can fit them into the story.
Also, sorry for the short chap. I just needed to get the A/N out there and, if you haven't noticed, I don't like making A/N chapter, as the only one that I have made so far has been deleted.
Any who, so please help!
Thanks!
~Kokoro