Ice keeper

Elsa's POV

The dream
######################

I was back at home in my bed with two faces above me. But they were filled with disappointment.

"What's wrong?" I asked them with concern in my face.

"You failed Elsa. And when you stumbled home you didn't realize *gulp* they tracked you." Anna spoke tears in her eyes.

"You were unconscious, so they let you be. But not us." My father said showing me his hands. The cuts.

"Papa, Anna, I am so sorry. I never wanted this to happen. I failed you and I failed mother." I said holdig my head in my hands.

"Yes Elsa. Anna and Manny Moon are gone. In their places Anna Moon Death and Manny Moon Murder. You will pay Elsa, we will drink you dry."

They started to walk towards me with their fangs growing and eyes turning red.

"ANNA, PAPA!!!!! Please don't leave me!" I shouted as they advanced forward.

"I don't want to hurt anyone." I said. But I had no choice. I put out my hands and blasted ice at their feet so they couldn't move.

So I ran.

End of dream
####################

I woke up alone gasping and crying as I remembered my dream. Then I saw the ice on the wall. I stared at it with wide eyes and took a deep breath. What's done is done. If they saw they saw. Nothing I can do.

I put a hand on my neck to check the wound and found a piece of cloth around it. I was grateful for that at least.

I had to get out of here. So I did what anyone would do. Check the door. Of course it was locked. I was about to bang on it, but they would realise I was awake. So I took a hair pin from my hair and started to pick the lock.

After 10 minutes, I finally unlocked the door and ran. I was about to tuen a corner when someome pulled me from behind.

Jack's POV

I went out In search for my father since Rapunzle didn't come back with him.

I found my father in the throne room with some important papers to fill out, but this was more important. I slammed my hand on th desk to get his attention. When I got it I started to talk.

"Father she cannot die." I told him.

"Course not son. We need to find out where HH is. Then we kill her." He laughed.

"No father. She's like me. She's an ice keeper."

He frowned at me and stood up from his chair.

"Son, only the ancient vampires possessed that power. Only they could pass it down. It is impossible that a power like that could be passed down to a mere mortal like her." He stated.

"They were passed to me." I reminded him.

When mum first died and we became vampires, my dad never had time for me because of his revenge. Until the day I unlocked the power hidden in me.

"Which you only found out about when you became a vampire." He responded.

I sighed, shook my head and started to walk away. Until I heard my dad chuckle.

"Anyway, we would have to kill her if it were true. She could wipe us all out." He said laughing like it was still all a joke.

My eyes widened and I sped to Elsa's room to find it empty and icey. I thought she had escaped. Until I heard muffled cries round the corner.

A/N Hi guys. Thanks for reading. Sorry for being late with this chapter. Sorry about the cliffie. But I hope you have enjoyed the story so far. Sorry there is not much Jelsa action but there will be some soon. Promise. Anyway thanks for reading and yeah thays it thanks. Don't forgetto wait for the next chapter. Bye

Nicegirl334455