poison

Elsa's POV

After the night I told Jack I loved him and he told me the same, I have felt so much happier with him. Everyday I think that if he wasn't a vampire, we never would've met. If I wasn't a hunter we never would've met. Everyday i think this, and I can't imagine a life that doesn't have Jack Frost in it.

We were nearly at the second check point when I felt a stinging pain in my leg. I fell to the floor clutching my leg hoping to make the pain stop, but it didn't. Olaf noticed me first and began barking at Jack. He tuened around and his face filled with shock. He bent down to my level and looked at my leg.

That was a huge blooded gash down the side of my leg. But that wasn't the worst part, there was green in the wound.

"Poison." Laughed a cruel voice from behind me, I knew who it was. Pitch Black.

Jack's POV

I looked from my father back to Elsa's wound. She was losing a lot of blood. Ignoring my father, I ripped some cloth off of my jumper and wrapped it around her leg. She smiled at me and I cupped her cheek with one of my hands.

Then it hit me, "you stabbed her?!?" I said with anger in my voice.

My father nodded with a smile then turned his attention to Elsa.

"Why do you care for this twig. She should mean nothing to you. You are an vampire, a prince and an ice keeper. She is human, a hunter and-"

I cut him off, "and an ice keeper."

He looked at me in shock and Elsa in disgust. I turned to look at her but she had lost consciousness. I ran to her and put a hand on her head. She was burning up. Not like a normal temperature, but as I put my hand on her head the heat was so intense that it nearly burned off my skin.

"What poison did you inject her with?" I asked unable to look at my father. I knew he was evil, but I never expected him to hit me below the belt.

He just laughed, "lithrium." He told me.

My eyes widened as I tried to get Elsa to open hers. Lithrium is a lethal poison that send a virus to the brain and the heart if entered into the blood stream. There's no cure known.

"Elsa? Elsa please don't give up on me." I begged. I could see her chest still moving, but that would end soon. I held her in my arms waiting for her fever to go down so she would be cold. That was when I knew she would be gone.

However, she was still red hot, I couldn't understand why, but that's why I kept begging her for hope.

Slowly, her eyes opened but I could tell they were trying to force back shut again.

She smiled and held my cheek. She was about to fall unconscious again, but before she did, she spoke again.

"Look at the moon Jack. Happy 319th."

After that I looked at my father, he was furious. I soom understood why. The moon was shining on me.

A/N Hi guys, thanks for reading and I hope you have enjoyed the chapter. If you're a bit confused, vampires in this book stay in the age they were turned until their 18th b day, then they age forever like everyone else. And if you didn't get why Pitch was mad go back to the chapter origin of the keepers. But thanks for reading. My stolen love book has ended and I really appreciate the support I've been getting for all of my books. Thanks once again. This chapter is dedicated to

C_starlight for winning a contest.

Bye

Nicegirl334455