A wedding and a honeymoon

A/N Pitch and Hans will appear in nightmares and at the end. So for now, let jelsa be jelsa. Also this will be a loooooonnnnnngggg chapter 

Elsa's POV

I woke up from a deep sleep to find myself in the arms of the one and only Jack Frost. The vampire prince, the light vampire, the man who stole my heart. I turned to face him and saw his eyes shut. Awww he was still asleep. Quietly and carefully, I got out of the bed and grabbed a sketching pad. I sketched him smiling in his sleep.

"Elsa? What are you doing?" I was so focused in my work I didn't know he woke up. So I just smiled and gave him the sketch.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulling me into a deep kiss, "I love you Elsa." I smiled at him and told him that I loved him too. He started to shake.

"Elsa, get dressed and go to the garden, there's something I have to tell you." Before I could as any questions, he super sped out of the room leaving me to get dressed. Unsure of what to do now, I just went to the garden and what I saw made my eyes water.

The whole garden was snowing lightly, the grass was covered in a blanket of snow, and little snowmen were in a line. There was an ice tree and icicles were in lots of different places, then I saw a little ruff.

"Hello Marshmellow. Do you know where Jack is?" That was when I saw the litrle box in his mouth. I bent down, got the box and opened it. There, I saw a ring.

Jack came out from behind a tree and my eyes started to water, "Elsa Elizabeth Moon, you made me a better man, you showed me the light in my darkness, you are the women I love and I want to protect you and love you as long as I can. Elsa, I love you, will you marry me?"

I nodded my head quickly and jumped into his arms giving him a long kiss. This was it the first day for the rest of my life.

3 months later

Today is the day. Anna and Merida were told about the vampiric world properly and were invited for the wedding. This was the happiest day of my life. I want Jack to be with me for as long as I can be with him. That's what love is, though it may not be possible, it is never impossible.

"Is the blushing bride ready?" My sister as coming from around the corner.

I nodded and held her hand. I was nervous especially when dad was there. He was sweating and Iaughed, hejust looked at me confused and we got into the limo. My dress wsn't that big, it was blue and sparkly with  a slit near the bottom (dress from the movie) and it was perfect.

"I can't believe you're getting married Elsa, it feels like only yesterday you were learning how to walk." He said trying to hold back tears.

I hugged him but we got to the north mountain before I could break away," you'll a,ways be my father papa, and I'll always be your baby. And maybe soon, you'll have babbies calling you grandpa.

"Hey I barely turned 40!" He exclaimed. I laughed as we made our way inside the church. Eventually, it was time for the vows.

"Elsa, when I first met you, I didn't think I could've had anything with you. My only thought was to avenge my mother, but Elsa, you made me a better person. You gave me light in my darknes, you gave me sun that cannot burn.You saved my soul and showed me not everything had to be handeled with blood shed, Elsa, I promise I'll always love you, no matter what, because our love can never die. Our love ks immortal."

Jack's POV

I had tears in my eyes as I said what I felt in my heart. I will love her forever.

"Jack, I didn't think I could fall for you, especially since you kidnapped me, but I got to know you, the real you. Not the dark prince afraid of himself, but the person behind the mask, the person who gave me freedom when I was trapped, the one who gave me courage when I was filled with fear. You are the one I love and will always be the one. I don't care if you can't protect me, because knowing you love me is enough."

She smiled through her tears and I honestly couldn't wait fome to put on her ring and the words that would seal our marraige.

"You may now kiss the bride."

And with that, I pulled Elsa into a dep kiss tasting her lips as they moved in sync with mine. Now the reception.

Elsa's POV

I had been at the reception with my new husband for a few hours and it was getting time for us to go for our honeymoon. I hugged Anna, Merida, Lupita, Punzle, Pocahontas and Tooth saving my father for last. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Thank you daddy." I said smiling with tears in my eyes.

"For what?"

"Being there. I have to go. See you in 2 months." I said giving him one final glance before getting into the car with Jack. We had already packed our things and were going to a special resort in the North Mountain, we made an ice castle. It wouldn't be too cold and it was like a house.

"Elsa, get some sleep, I'll wake you up when we get there." Jack told me.

I nodded and drifted to sleep.

2 hours later

I woke up by cold arms picking me up, "good morning Mrs Frost." it was Jack and about 10pm, but I knew what he meant, "hello to you too Mr Frost."

Jack laughed and carried me bridal style to the castle, he placed me of a sofa but I immidiently ran upstairs laughing with him chasing after me. I knew he could get to me any second, but I was enjoying this, as was he?

I got to the bedroom and shut the door, but he burst in only moments later smiling.

"Oh Mrs Frost, you don't run from the big bad wolf do you?" He said jokingly.

"No, just from the handsome, cold vampire." i replied.

And I guess you can kinda imagine what happened after that...

Jack's POV

I awoke with Elsa by my side sleeping peacfully. I stared at her lovingly, until she woke up. When she did and smiled at me, she went into the bathroom and I heart a little gasp. I know it's not right to check on agirl in the bathroom, but I had to.

I saw Elsa examining herself in the mirror, but not fixing hair or make up, she was checking bruises on her arms and legs. I think I caused her this, but she also touched her lips.

"Elsa, I'm so sorry," I said. She quickly whipped around trying to hide her marks, "I tried my best not to hurt you but....."

"Jack, it's okay. I love you. I need you." She smiled at me and walked towards me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I heasitated to put my arms around my waist.

"Elsa, I want to protect yoū. Not hurt you." I told her letting a tear escape my eye.

"Come on, lets go explore the resort." Elsa said happily trying to change the mood. I gave a fake smile and let Elsa dragg me away so we could enjoy our honeymoon. But how can you enjoy your honeymoon if you are afraid to hurt your wife?

Halfway through our honeymoon, Elsa ket getting sick. I was deeply afraid, there would be nothing I could do. I don't have a sun keeper to heal her, so I have to go to the doctors with her to- my thoughts were intteruppted by Elsa thrwoing up again.

I found her leaning against the toilet bowl looking drowsy.

"Elsa, are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded but I came and sat next to her anyway letting her come into my chest.

"it's gonna be okay Els. We'll go to the doctor first thing tomorrow morning."

She nodded and we stayed like that for an hour. Her leaning against my chest and my arm wrapped around her. It'll be alright Elsa. You'll be fine. I promise

A/N Hi guys, this is an extra long chapter for you guy, hope you liked it. I bet you know whats wrong with Elsa an no it wont take a twiglight turn, but the next chapter will be out soon. and thanks for 61 followers.

Nicegirl334455