She has to leave

Jack's POV

I had to get Elsa out of here. No matter who she was with or where she was she would never be safe. I had already given a thought to my father about her. Sure he didn't believe me but if I kept Elsa away from everyone, surely he would grow suspicious. It breaks my heart but I have to let her go.

"Elsa, you have to get out of here." I told  her looking at her fear stricken face.

She placed a hand on my cheek while a tear dropped down her cheeks. I wiped it away and explained why she needed to leave Vampire Mountain. Leave me, "I already told my father before I knew. He will grow suspicious. You'll be safe back at HH. Please, I can't watch you get hurt. I.... I...."

Before I could finish she pulled my head and kissed me making herself and me cry in the process. I can'tt watch her leave, but I can't watch her die.

"I don't want to leave you." She said her eyes glistening with tears.

"But I don't want you to die." I told her cupping her cheek.

She nodded and took a deep breath. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to her room. We started the plan. I told her where we were because I trust her. I know she wouldn't rat me out. Anyway, she would run while I make my speech like I do after every games.

We were about to depart her room when I heard a loud noise outside it.

Elsa's POV

Jack left to check out what that loud noise was. He still didn't come back after 10 minuets later so I thought it would be wise to look for him. When I opened the door, I saw a really horrifying face. Hans.

"What do you want Hans?" I asked with fear in my voice.

My last encounter with him had me nearly drained of all my blood. I had a feeling that he wasn't here for a quick catch up.

He smirked and walked towards me making me back up. Unfortunately, my back hit a wall but he kept coming forward.. I could tell this meeting with him wasn't going to end well. Ice started to creep up the walls but luckily for me he didn't notice. He jerked my head to the side to expose my neck. I knew what I had to do to survive. But I would only do that if absolutely necessary.

"Jack!" I screamed but he quickly covered my mouth after I first screamed.

"Your prince can't help you now." He said as he bared his fangs. I kicked him but he showed no pain. There was only one way. I froze his hands and his feet. He growled at me but laughed. I got out of the way but he melted the ice.

"You're a fire keeper?" I asked with shock in my voice. I would be dead. Good going Elsa, you escaped death just to fall back into it's jaws.

"Yes dear ice keeper. But you're mortal. There has been no record of a mortal keeper. So I will let you live. I haven't had the chance to play around with an ice keeper. Prince Jack is the only one so I couldn't hurt him. I hope he won't mind."

He placed a hand on my shoulder and it burnt. I yelled in pain but he quickly muffled my scream. Just as he was about to put fire into my heart, a blast of water knocked Hans away from me. I looked up and saw a girl around my age. She had black hair, brown eyes and a blue necklace around her neck.

She came towards me and motioned for someone to come near me. It was a girl with really long golden hair. She came to me while the other ne made a water cage around Hans.

"Who are you?" I asked with fear still in my voice.

"Pocahontas. I'm a water keeper. Blondie there is a sun keeper. She's Rapunzle." Pocahontas said.

"But you can call me rap or Punzle." The other one said.

"Why aren't you bleeding me dry?" I asked raising an eyebrow, "why are you helping me?"

Punzle rolled her eyes and rapped her hair around my shoulder. She sang a song and her hair glowed. Soon after, she took her hair back and I saw my wound had healed.

Pocahontas finally answered my question, "I am a peace lover. I drink soya blood. Also Jack said you needed to get home. He wants us to protect you. Plus I've grown to like you after what you did for your sister in the arena. Not many people would do that."

I smiled and was about to get up when Hans woke up and looked angrily at the two vampets. He growled and I jumped back. Even though he was in the cage I was terrified.

"I never thought you as a water keeper Pocahontas. I always thought you were a regular vamp." He said.

"To protect my friends I'll show my true colours."

"You'll regret this." He said to the two girls, "you too ice keeper." He said then started to laugh.

Punzle and Pocahontas looked at me in shock. I was getting scared so ice started to crawl up he walls. They gulped and stepped back. Then I heard Jack.

"Are you okay?"

Punzle's POV

When Hans told us she was an ice keeper. I was so surprised. No mortal has ever held the power of the keepers. She was special. Jack didn't know what he was protecting. Not just the girl he loved, but the girl with the power to bring the vampire race to destruction or bring the vampire race-

"Are you okay?" Jack said looking down at Elsa.

She nodded and thanked us for saving her. Pocahontas smiled like me. We had to continue the plan. Anna had already left so all we needed was Merida.

I was on the council of vamps. Pitch was able to trust me. When I asked to borrow the girl, he saw n harm in it and granted my request. We all met at the front gate. Jack ordered the guards off so that our plan would be complete.

But I could see the longing int both Elsa and Jack's eyes.

Jack's POV

"I don't wan to leave you." Elsa told me while looking into my eyes. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I did the same but with her back.

"I don't want to lose you." I told her. She knew what I meant, "I can't bear never seeing you again." She told me with tears in her eyes.

I gulped as she took out a notepad and pen, "My phone number. Also, we will meet every Tuesday and Thursday at his address. Call me if you want to rearrange."

I nodded and gave her a peck on the lips. She turned and ran with Merida back to HH. I held the note she gave me and kept it close. I'll never forget. I thought unaware of the yellow eyes of my father burning in my soul.

A/N Hi guys. So many feels in this chapter. I hope you liked it. I nearly cried at sometimes, but I really hope you're enjoying this book so far. Thanks for reading this chapter and thank you for 31 followers means a lot. Next chapter will be out soon promise.

Nicegirl334455