15 - nessa barret

Requested By: bballcort

Keys: 

Y/F/R: Your Favorite Restaurant

" I'm boreddddddd " you say scrolling through all the movies you've already watched a thousand times. " Have you still not found a movie to watch? " Nessa asked you. " Yes, I've watched everything! " you say finally putting the remote down. " How about we go to a park? we can pick up some food from somewhere and just relax at a park " she suggests and a smile appears on your face. " I'd love that, thanks babe " you say hugging her. " Your welcome, now go get of your pajamas and then we can leave " she says giggling. You nod and head upstairs and get dressed quickly. You head back downstairs and smile at her." Wow, someone's excited " she says laughing and smiling at you. " I'm happy to hangout with my girlfriend " you say and kiss her on the cheek. " Well then, let's not waste any time, go get in the car " she says smiling and you nod and head out to the car. " So where do you wanna go? " she asks you " Y/F/R " you say and she smiles. " How did I know? " she says and places a kiss on your cheek. " Maybe cause it's where I ask to go all the time? " you suggest jokingly. " Maybe so " she says smiling. 

You both arrive at the park with your food and sit down at a bench. " Thanks a bunch Nessa, I really appreciate this " you say smiling. " You're welcome babe, anything for you " she says and kisses you on the lips. You kiss her back and smile into the kiss and she does too. After awhile you both pull away for air. She starts laughing and you start too as well. " Stop laughing you're making me laugh " you say through your laughter. " I can't help it, your breath smells funny " she states. " Hey! rude " you say although you don't mean it. " It's true " she says still laughing. " Just for that, take this " you say and take a deep breath and blow in her face. " Hey! grossss " she says and starts waving her hand in front of her face as if too blow the air away. " You love me " you say smirking. " That I do " she replies and kisses your cheek. 

-------------------------------------------

Did I watch an interview that lasted a whole hour to know what her personality is like? yes, did I do way too much research for this imagine? yes, do I regret it? no 🤠