13 - madison beer

As you and Madison walk around the carnival hand in hand you spot a stand holding ring toss. A smile comes across your face and Madison notices and giggles at you. " Do you wanna give it a try baby? " she asks you and you quickly nod causing her to smile. " Alright let's go baby " she says and you both head over to the stand. 

You give it a couple of tries but end up only getting two. You pout and Madison let's out a small laugh " Here let me try " she says and you nod. Madison gives it a try and ends up getting all five and winning the stuffed panda. You clap for her and she giggles and gives you a kiss on the cheek and hands you the panda. 

" Here you can have it " she says and you smile " You don't have to baby " you say " But I want to " she retorts causing you to smile. 

You give her a quick kiss on the lips and hug her. " Thank you baby " you say " I love you too darling " she replies causing you to smile again. You two walk around until you spot a Ferris Wheel " Can we please baby? " you say and she laughs. " Anything you want darling " she says and you smile and drag her over to the ride. 

You both sit down on the Ferris Wheel and enjoy the view when it gets dark and the Ferris Wheel starts to glow showing off neon colors. Your jaw drops in amazement and Madison smiles, she gives you a kiss on the cheek and leans her head on your shoulder.

You look back at her and smile as well " I love you Madison " you say " I love you more Y/N " she replies and you both smile and enjoy each other's company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This book is not dead 😂