12 - emma watson

Emma had been taking care of you for the past few days while you were dealing with your period. She went to the store this morning and was on her way back but you were already getting impatient missing her there to comfort you. You sighed as you slowly and lazily got out of bed to get something to drink. After what seemed like forever you get a drink the door opens to reveal Emma holding the grocery bags. 

Emma sits the bags down and smiles at you " Hey baby I missed you " you say and hug her. She smiles at you and hugs back. " How have you been baby? " she asks you " Still miserable but a bit better now that you're back " you reply and she smiles at you. " You're to sweet Y/N " she replies you finally let go of her and she goes over to the counter and grabs some stuff out of the bags. " Why don't you go sit down and rest while I make you some food? " she says and you nod and head over to yours and Emma's room.

You lay down in bed alone and after what seems like forever Emma finally comes in the room. She smiles at you and walks over to you " Lunch might take awhile but I got you your favorite snack " she says. You smile at her and she sits the snack on the nightstand " Can I get you anything baby? " she asks " You can give me cuddles " you say and she lets out a small laugh. " Anything for you " she replies you smile and she lays next to you and puts her arms around you. You smile and rest your head on her shoulder " I love you " you say " I love you more baby girl " she replies and you both smile and soon enough you fall asleep in her arms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lemme know if you guys like 2nd or 1st person POV better I wanted to try something different lol 💜