Just Do It (Falling In Reverse, Ronnie Radke love story)

Start from the beginning

I walked to the bathroom grabbing my straghtiner, make-up, toothbrush and other important bathroom items. I entered my bedroom to find that Cassie had alread taken two of my bags and my pillow to her car. I am really nervous about this, i mean my father isn't the type of guy to let things like this get by, if you know what i mean. But i skratched a note down saying that i had moved out and not to bother me ever again. One good thing was he didn't even know i had a job so he wouldn't show up there.

I grabbed my things and stumbled out of the house to see Cassie sitting in her car waiting for me. I put my bags in my car and told her that i'd follow her to her apartment, which is the most amazing apartment that i've ever seen. She has it all to herself, with a pool, two decks, eight bedrooms, two lounge rooms, a dining room, a living room and an open kitchen, It's more like a house but she always says it's an apartment. Whatever she thinks, i don't really care.

I followed her back and we took all of my things in. After a little while we got things sorted and started to get ready for work. We don't have a dress code so thats a plus. I pulled out my black skinny jeans and a busty long sleeved shirt that had 'Falling In Reverse' writen across it.I sliped my clothes on and pulled on my black combat boots. Adding black eye-liner to bring out my deep green eyes, and a deep bloodly red lip stick. I looked into the mirror to see my unflawed, pale face, framed by my long natruly black hair. I smiled and walked out of the bathroom to find Cassie waiting for me with a smile plastered on her face. She was wearing black skinnys, and a tang top that read 'Fuck you and your Fucking Lies'.

We walked out and climbed into the car and she started talking as soon as the door closed. "I have decided that i am on a mission." She said positivly while gazing at the road, waiting for me to say something. "Well don't you wanta know what it is?" She pressed, annoyed that i hadn't asked her.

"I was waiting for you to say because i knew that you'd tell me anyway. But yes, what's your mission?" I asked laughing slightly.

She beamed at me, "Well, In the past year you haven't had one boyfriend so i, my love,am going to find you the PERFECT guy."

I shook my head, "No, no no, You are NOT going to find me a boyfriend. If i wanted one don't you think i'd have one?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well yea... But you... You just don't even realize how pretty you are so you push people that do realize it away. So no you can't find yourself a boyfriend so I am putting myself in charge of doing this insanly awesome task." A smiled played on her lips. It's true thou... I'm not pretty or good looking in anyway. Ever since i was a samll child my father called me things like, 'ulgy' 'nasty' 'whore' 'slut' and lots of other crude, hurtful things that a girl should never have to hear from anyone, and most of all her father.

"Whatever, but i have to approve before you set any dates up, Do you understand?" I pressed at her.

She squeeled, "Yes! YEs! YES! AHH!!! I can't believe you said yes! YE! This is going to be SOOOO much fucking fun!"

Oh my god, what did i just agree to. She doesn't have bad taste thou, so that's good. I just can't believe that i told her she could find me a boyfriend.... O well. It's to late now.

We pulled into the parking lot and got out. We went inside and started going through stock and setting things up. The bouncers were waiting and the DJ was hanging out, waiting for us to tell him when we were ready.

After about an hour we had gotten everything ready so i opened the doors. The night started slow but soon people were everywhere, dancing, singing, screaming and drinking. In other words a normal night.

Then as i handed a girl her beer, five guys walked over to the bar. Looking me up and down then smiling.

"What do you wanta drink?" I asked them while making someone a drink. They chuckled and i looked up to see what was funny.

As i rasied my head i found myself looking at Falling In Reverse. I gasped and dropped the drink, it shattered on the floor. "Fuck!" I yelled, leaning down to pick up the glass but i ended up slicing my palm. "MOTHER FUCK!" I screamed jumping up and grabbing my hand. As i stood someone took my hand and pulled me into the back room. I didn't pay any attention to who it was because everything was happening so fucking fast.

The person pulled me into the bathroom, running cold water over my hand then pressing some kind of cloth to it to stop the bleeding.

Then i looked up. Standing in front of me was a shirtless Roinne Radke.

My mouth dropped and then i realized that he had taken his shit off to help me. Butterfies started in my stomach as he looked up at me and smiled slightly. "You ok?" He asked. His voice seeping with honey. I couldn't say anything i just nodded. He kept messing with the cut, putting a bunch of firt aid kit stuff on it.

"I'm so sorry about your shirt..." I trailed off.

He smirked, "Oh, i don't mind taking my shirt off for any girl. And it's an honor to be able to have a good reason to take it off in front of someone that looks as good as you do."

I felt my cheeks flush red and i looked down with a small smile on my face. He chuckled.

After he finished he let go of my hand. "Thank you so much." I said smiling. I started to walk out but he lighty pulled me back.

"What's your name?" His warm breath hit my face.

"Riot" I almost whispered with a smile on my lips.

"Hmm... Riot. I love it." His smile got widder. "Well Riot, i think you know that i'm Ronnie."

I nodded. 'And thanks again for helping me."

"No problem. But if you want to repay me let me take you somewhere to eat when you get off. It could be my... Treat." He smirked.

I felt my face heat up as i realized that Ronnie Radke just asked me to eat out with him. "Um... I'm not sure... I live with a firend and i don't want to go home to late." I said uneasly.

He pulled a pouting face, "Can't you just ask your friend? Wow i feel retarded. You have a boyfriend right? Thats who your living with. Thats a dumb question, of course a beautiful girl like you is going to have a boyfriend." He kind of rolled his eyes at himself. Looking kind of upset by the thought.

"Actully, i do not have a boyfriend. And i live with my best friend. She's the other girl working with me." I giggled.

He looked almost releaved. "Well that's cool. Sorry if i seem a little weird. I just really like you or some reason. I'm not sure if it's because of how you look or what but i would love to get to know you... So what about it? You gonna ask your friend? It'll be fun, i promise." He smiled looking like a hoppfull child on christmas.

I nodded. "Yes. But theres one thing," I said slowly, "After we eat you have to come back to my place and watch a movie with me. I know it's weird but i love watching movies with people. Just the way they react to things says things about them. And i don't mean you have to stay the ni-"

"Actully, i wouldn't mind that. Movies are great. If you want we can pick some up before we go back to your place. Oh and i don't mind staying over, i mean it's not like your gonna kill me. Plus i think you'd look sexy when you wake up." He said smoothly.

I let out a soft sigh. "Ok then." I smiled. "Let's go talk to Cassie."

He nodded and followed me out but walked back around the bar. I walked up to Cassie and smiled at her. She returned the smile and her eyes almost popped out of her head when Ronnie lead on the bar next to me. He smiles wide, "You must be Cassie. I'm Ronnie, and i wanted to know if i can take Riot here out to eat tonihgt and then if we could come back to your place to watch movies."

Her mouth was wide open and she just nodded. Then Derek Jones walked up behind Ronnie. Derek has always been Cassie huge crush and shit. So when he came over she had to contain a scream. I laughed.

Tonight is going to be amazing.