Chapter 3

After your brief meeting with the brunet you made your way to the back of the café to start your job. As you entered you were greeted by the by the owner Mr. Sullivan, "Oh, Y/n its nice to finally have you," he exclaimed, "here's your apron and notepad, put it on and hurry up we already have our first customer waiting."

You quickly head out to the table you were assigned, only to see the same brunet sitting and looking at his phone.

"What can I get you sir?" you beamed. He looked up from his phone and saw you standing, "Hello again," the brunet laughed.

"Hi"

"Um, Can I get a cup of tea and a quackson?"

"One tea... and a what?" you said, as you wrote down his order. "A quackson. You know, the crescent shaped bread." He tried to explain with his hands, and that when it hit you.

"Oh... you mean a croissant?"

"Yes" he said sheepishly.

"Coming right up!" You went back in the kitchen and brought back his order, keeping it in front of him you said,"Here you go, one tea and one quackson." Which made him blush.

"Thank you."

If they only knew each other, this whole encounter would be very bizarre.

--

When Tom returned back to the mansion he was grinning ear to ear. From all the girls he's ever met, you were the most beautiful and bad-ass one. For the first time in his life he was whipped for a complete stranger, which made him lose focus on his work.

Harrison was quick to notice his best friends weird behavior. "Mate, you good? You're acting a bit weird."

"Yeah, no, no I'm good," he said clearing he throat, "so, Harry where are we with the agent?"

"Actually, Tom I've been busy building the firewall stronger because if the government hacks in all our dealings and names will be out and I think that'll be way be worse than some agent."

"Okay." Tom agreed with his brothers decision.

--

Its almost been a month now since you were undercover, and today was one of the most exhausting days. It was very odd because you were trained to serve bullets not tea and baked goods; but since it counted as work you didn't mind. As you were walking on the sidewalk, suddenly a range rover pulled beside you, again as an occupation hazard you removed the gun from your thigh holster and pointed it at the driver.

"Get in! M needs you at HQ." Moneypenny said calmly, she was used to it by now and she knew very well you wouldn't harm her. "Really Moneypenny?" You groaned, "Out of all the days today? I'm really exhausted!" you complained, and you got in the car.

"Now's not the time to complain 007, Q has managed to get something on the London Dogs case." Pulling over in the HQ parking lot still in your waitress uniform you made some small talk with your colleague.Opening the door to M's office you saw her and Q going through some file.

"Ah, 007 its good to see you!" M exclaimed.

"Good evening ma'am."

"Take a seat we have some important updates, Q?" she motioned the man beside him to continue, Q handed the case file to you. "Ever since you've been undercover, my team and I have been trying to hack into their firewall but I think they know what we are up to and are building it stronger, but I was able to get a lead,"

"A name?" you interjected.

"No, an address and an invitation-"

"To a masquerade party where we hope their leader will be present." M interjected. "We need you to investigate. It will be held here in London on Friday, which is 2 days from now."

"Ok ma'am." You nodded, as you began to discuss the remainder details.

--

Tom was busy walking in the hallway with a file in his hand, like he always does when he was stopped by his brother. "What is it Harry?" he said not taking his eyes off the pages.

"The agent sent for us," he said as he tried to catch his breath, "is agent 007, I hacked into the the MI6 and found out about her missions, but I didn't get a photo." Tom looked at the file curiously. "She's going to be there at the party."

"Then we should be alert." The elder brother stated.

--

After your brainstorming session everyone at HQ made their way home, but Q went back to collect a few collect things from his lab when he noticed a computer scree on. All the members of his team had gone too, it was only him; making his way to switch it off he noticed all of your files open, which for him meant only one thing, they were hacked.

"Shit."