Chapter 9: Breakfast in bed

You wake up the next morning in a warm bed, alone, you jump up and look around the room, you get a whiff of something delicious. You begin to stand up but Gaege runs in and pushes you back in bed.

"Stay in bed" He says in his juicy voice.
"i-" You stutter as you blush deeply. What is he up to now..? You ask yourself.
"Just...stay" he smiles then runs out of the room. 

You hear footsteps running up the stairs and a loud bang, you hear Gaege yell "Fuck!" you begin to get up but he rushes into the room and places a tray of food on the bed for you, you blush very deeply. 

"Thank you Gaege... and uhh what was that loud bang? and why did you yell?" you ask concerned. 
"I stubbed my toe.." he answers back in his Juicy voice. You give him a hug and make yourself comfortable next to him and position the tray on your lap. You take a few bites, then look up at him. 
"This is amazing Gaege!" you exclaim. You see him jump.
"Jeeze... Fucking scared me.. and thank you." He says back. "Im glad you like it" He blushes. 

After you finish eating he slowly gets off the bed and takes your tray. 
"Get dressed! today is gonna be a fun day! i have a lot of plans" he smiles as he leaves the room, closing the door behind him. You get up and begin to think of something to wear, you pick up the hoodie he gave you and you hug it, smiling. You put it on and pick out some nice black ripped jeans to go with it. You smile and walk downstairs to Gaege, you stand behind him and wrap your arms around him as he washes dishes. You bury your head into his back, He is so warm oh my god, You think to yourself. You smile as you begin to brainstorm what today could bring. Once he gets done washing the dishes you let go and walk over to the couch, you sit down as he goes upstairs to get dressed. 

*About 10 minutes later*
He comes back down stairs with a matching hoodie and pants, you blush as you see this and he walks over to you. 
"You ready to head out and have the most amazing day of your life?" He asks 
"Yes!" You respond excitedly

He takes your hand and grabs his keys before walking out of the house.