Chapter 15: The Question

You all say your goodbyes to eachother before pulling off your headset. You sit down for a minute to take everything in, your eyes full of tears and a question stuck in your head. Why did he introduce me to his friends, is he planning on..., You think to yourself. The door opens and Gaege runs in. You try to hide your tears but he see's.

"Whats wrong..? did you not want to meet them..? im sorry.." He says, worried that he messed up.
"No..I thought i never had the chance, i never even thought i would ever meet you, and then i did! AND WHEN I DID, YOU, GAEGE GIBSON! JUICYFRUITSNACKS! THOUGHT I WAS CUTE AND GAVE ME YOUR NUMBER" You say, you hold your head trying to process everything that happened in the last few days. "Woah calm down" He says softly, he sits next to you and holds you. "Guess now isn't a good time to ask you my question." he says with a sad chuckle.
"No go ahead and ask" You say as you stand up, wiping your tears of joy.
"Well, Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, while looking into your eyes deeply.
You feel yourself get dizzy. N-no way this is actually happening, pinch me, wake me up, im gonna have a fucking heart attack! You lean yourself against his table, you feel faint and topple forward a bit, he rushes towards you and catches you.
"Woah ok..deep breaths Y/N" He says, Your vision goes black.

*Gaege POV*
She walks to my table and leans on it, i tilt my head a bit concerned, I begin to stand up. She topples forward and i rush to grab her. Obviously she wasn't ready for that question...But hey its a good sign that she wants to be my girlfriend...Right..? I think to myself, i start helping her to the bed and i feel her drop down, i catch her before she falls and notice that she is unconscious.
"Great. I broke her." I pout, i put her on the bed and cover her up. I leave the room and go downstairs. Imma call the boys and see if they can help, Maybe Eddie will know how to fix a broken girl. I think to myself as i grab my phone and dial in Eddies number. He picks up and i practically jump out of my chair with excitement.
"Yo dawg, whats up?" He asks.
"Dawg i think i broke the girl i introduced to you guys!" I scream.
"What the fuck are you going on about pendejo?" He asks.
"The new girl! My hopefully soon to be girlfriend!" you yell in a panic.
"What?! A girlfriend?! GAEGE! Why the fuck did you wait until now to say anything?! Congrats dawg!" He says excited for me.
"Dude thanks but right now i think i broke her!" I say back to him. He laughs and mumbles.
"Oi pendejo, how?" He asks.
"I asked her out and she passed out!" I tell him.  He laughs again.
"She was probably one of those simp fan pages on instagram. so yhea if she was then she is just fan girling at the moment, let her rest and when she wakes up she should be fine." He says calmly. He tells me he has to go, before hanging up with me. I sigh and sit on the couch with my guitar and practice a new song for her.