Chapter 26: The wedding

*A few months later; Y/N POV*
It was a nice Friday morning, there was a slight breeze and I listened to the birds chirping, today is a wonderful day, i have been waiting for what felt like a lifetime for this. I started getting ready, i looked at the bed which had a light blue and yellow wedding dress gently laying across it, I smile and walk over to it. I put it on and walk over to the mirror thats hanging on my door, i spin in front of the mirror and smile brightly, I love the dress so much, and i can't believe this day has finally come.

*Meanwhile; Gaege POV*
I sit on the bed, a bit nervous, im excited this day finally came, ever since i proposed i have been impatiently waiting for the wedding day, i cant wait to see her walk down the isle in her beautiful dress, with her beautiful smile, and to be able to kiss her and officially call her my wife. I stand and walk over to my closet, i take out the suit i had hanging up, she insisted that i got a light blue and yellow suit, i agreed of course because she was super excited for it, anything to make her happy, so i can see that beautiful smile she has. I put the suit on and look in the mirror, i adjust my tie and smile, Wow it actually looks really good on me, I think to myself and i stand proudly and smile.

*A bit later; Normal POV*
Gaege and you arrived in two separate cars, The girls drove you to the wedding and the guys drove Gaege there, The wedding was set on a beautiful beach, the sand sparkling and the red carpet rolled out all the way to the platform, all the guests were sitting in their spots, Gaege slowly walked up to the platform, looking out at all the guests.
Your little brother skips down the isle throwing baby blue and pastel yellow flower pedals on each side of him, then shortly after your dad walks you down the isle, A big smile appears on your face as you reach the platform and Gaege grabs your hand and helps you up.

The minister begins his speech,
"We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life'sgreatest moments and to cherish the words which shall unite Y/N and Gaege Gibson together forever."
it sure did take a while but he had finally finished his speech.
He then looksover to Gaege, "Do you, Gaege Gibson, take Y/N, as your lawfully wedded wife?" he asks. Gaege looks at you with a spark in his eyes that you have never seen before.

"Yes, I do." He says happily. The minister then turned to you and looked me dead in the eyes.
"Do you, Y/N, take Gaege Gibson, as your lawfully wedded husband?" he asks you
You look at the minister with a big, bright smile, "Yes,I do." you say, you look at Gaege with tears of joy in your eyes, you and Gaege slowly start moving towards to eachother, he grabs your hands and hold them gently in his. Gaege slowly places your ring on your finger, then slides his own ring on, as soon as its on securely he gently grabs your hands once again.

"Perfect! You may now kiss the bride." The minister declared. Gaege moved in for a kiss and the guests all clapped. Everyone gets up and starts dishing out some food. After Gaege stopped kissing you, you two both and grab a plate of food, you both enjoy the rest of the wedding and smile as all the guests dance and have small conversations with eachother.