Blood Moon Forest- 5

"You really are pushing it." If Vladimir hadn't tightened his arm around me I would have lunged at her.

"His death wasn't planned. Nor was he, period. So you need to move on and realize it wasn't planned." I rose my eyebrows at her. "Tell me this. Why are you speaking like you've read this off of a script. Oh, that's righy, because your mate made you. And again, I'm not Vee, I won't get over his death like it's something like you eating the last slice of pizza." My voice held a level of malice I learned from Azreil.

"Why must you dislike me. We are family." I stepped forward as Vlad let me go. "I dont dislike you." I said as we met half way. Azreil stood by a tree. "I hate you with a bloody passion." Her hand went to connect with my face but I grabbed it and bent it back before grabbing her throat and holding her back to mine. My teeth elongated and grazed her neck. "I'll rip throat out her throat right now Azreil, You know I will. You know that if I let it out, I'll demolish all of you and sit on top of your bodies as my throne." His eyes flashed with fear for a second before he spoke.

"Let her go. I'll make you a deal." I laughed and felt my eyes flash. "Your eyes are red." I felt a bit confused but I spoke and ignored what Vlad said. "No deal will ever be as good as your death, your death is priceless." He smirked, "And not in a good way." His smirk fell. Before I could say or do anything else he vanished.

"Come on Azreil, you know I hate that voodoo shit." Jairna's elbow came into contact with my rib and I felt the air leave me for a moment. I heard bones snapping and breaking. I looked over my shoulder and seen that my family had shifted. Zafara's pure white wolf walked up to me and growled up at what looked like nothing to me. In wolf form we could see him. I knelt down and let myself go. The snap that normally felt like a snap was more like a prick. I stood down and looked up at Azreil. My wolf matched Zafara's. Our wolves were exactly the same. Down to the claws and eyes. Azreil came back into sight and spoke.

"I've done it."

I lunged at him and felt my teeth sink into his arm. Rage. My claws dug into his face as he pleaded. Death. I was pushed into the darkest corner of my mind as my wolf took control of me. Hatred. Blood splattered against my fur. Disgust. his pleas died out as he looked into my eyes as my teeth buried into his throat. He gurgled slightly before my claws came into contact with his chest. Hurt. Sadness. Death. I let out a howl as I shifted back into my human form. I laid there, covered in his blood. Jarina ran off into the wood, being chased by Zafara and Nick. I stood up and looked down at him. I felt void of emotion.

"Are you okay?" I looked up at Kai and pulled his coat around me tighter. "I don't feel anything." I barely mumbled it. "It's probably be-" I caught him off and yelled. "No! I can't feel anything! I don't feel relived, I don't feel sad. I dont feel anything!" I screamed. I backed away from him. "Stay away from me." Kai held up his hands at me. My hear was pounding. I was dizzy. Damn it Zafara. Her emotions were being shoved on me.

"Your panicking. That's an emotion. Calm down." I furrowed my brows at him and stepped back. I felt arms in case my frame making swing my arms around.

"Relax." It felt like silk swam through my ears.

"Let go of my sister." Mikah's voice came from the right. "Believe me, Mia is the last person I want to hurt." I snorted and tried to pull away from him. "Pretty sure you already hurt me." His lips touched my ear as he spoke low enough only for me to hear. "Get ready for war. He has an army ready to come for you." I felt my heart race. "You need to be ready, Love." I smirked to myself, "You know me, I'm always ready." He placed a kiss on my neck and was gone. "Don't go after him."

"Why not?" I let a small smile crossed my lips.

"We don't kill allies."

****