Blood Moon Forest-1

I gasped as I sat up right in bed. My breathing labored, I gripped my chest, where my heart was smashing against my ribcage. I shut my eyes tightly then looked out my window at the sky. Pinks and purples swirled brillantly with the blue, the fog making it more whimsical. But I wasn't paying any mind to it. Sure I stared at it, but I never really looked at it. Not anymore. I shook my head and tossed the sheets from my body, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. I walked to my closet and looked around. Mindlessly, I grabbed a black top and a pair of slim fitting black pants. Slipping out of my old clothes, I carelessly put on the clothes and let my hands fall to my sides. My black curls fell just below my butt. I slipped on my combat boots along with my leather jacket.

Standing in my bathroom, watching as the reflection mimicked me. My perfectly shaped eyebrows were scrunched slightly above my pale green eyes that were sharp and alert yet held no flicker of life, no fire. Just completely souless. Only the tiny flecks of silver were vibrant and often got stares from the humans. My full lips often sat in a flat line and my skin was an olive tone. A layer of persperation sat heavily on my face. I turned on the facet splashed the cold water on my face. My hair curled even more where it had gotten wet. Some of my hair stuck to my face. My mind suddenly flashed to my conversation yesterday with my friend. I winced as I remembered what I'd agreed too. "Damn it."

I walked down the hallways of the house and into the living room to find my mother with my younger brother Kole. I smiled at him lightly and he jumped up. He was much slower then any of the other wolves his age. He hadn't shifted whihc arose alot of gossip, but he still carried Alpha blood. And everyone respected that. I caught him just as he jumped at me and stumble back a few steps. I set him down and took in his black and my went sour. I looked up at my mom with her red rimmed eyes and black attire. I looked away when our eyes connected and she looked disapproving of me. Well I'll admit that this probably isnt the best attire for a female to wear to a funeral. But why in the hell would I put a dress on to watch at my fathers casket being carried through town by my brother? And me. It's not something to get all dressed up about. I'm sure as hell not wearing a dress and carrying my fathers casket. With my luck the wind will blow up my dress for all to see. That's the last thing I need. To disgrace my father on his funeral. I watched as she stood up and looked down while pointing at the hallway. Istarted down the hallway and came to a stop when I heard my brothers talking loudly. "Mikah, You know damn well, the position belongs to Kai!" I furrowed my brows. Sure the postion was Kai's, but we all knew damn well Kai didn't want the title. Not since Amy that is. "And you know damn well our brother is to far fucking gone to be Apha. Even if he wanted the damn postion. That makes me Alpha. I'm second born. You know that very damn well Mekeel." I Sucked ina sharp breath. I knew Mekeel didn't want thw postion. He said that before. And I knew that Mikah would be fine without it, but his wolf was already coming into his full Alpha postion and he didn't like that Mekeel was questioning his authority. "You should at least consult with Kai. You know that." Mekeela said. I walked forward into the kitchen and leaned against the dor frame and seen they didn't notice me. Mikah stood in his suit and Mekeel stood wearing jeans, combat boots and a leather jacket. "You're both being idiots." I said frankly and they looked to me and naroowed there eyes. "It's the day of his damn funeral an you're arguing over Alpha title? You keep on with this, either of you, You're a fucking disgrace." I snapped loudly and Mikah growled lowly in his chest. "Our mother is out there, tongue tied, not knowing what to say to our kid brother." Iturned to Mekeel. "If Kai hasn't come so far for father, why in the hell would you think that he would want to be Alpha?" I looked to Mikah and spoke again. "And even though we all know that he doesn't want the damn postion, as an Alpha blood coming into title, it's you're duty to fucking consult with him first." They both said nothing and stared at me blankly. "Now, Mekeel. go see how things are going in the west kitchen. The women are arranging the dinning room for a dinner later. Mikah, go check the clearing see how the men are doing setting things up. Make sure the damn road is okay to walk on holding a casket." They stared at me disbeliving. My eyes darkeed my wolf coming forth a bit. "Go!" I said and they both started towards there destinations. Mekeel spoke though, before he was completely out the door. "You should at least put on a better shirt and jacket then that." He said before disppearing through the swinging door. I huffed and sat in a stool, grabbing a banana from the fruit bowl in front of me.