Blood Moon Forest-2

My mind flashed back to when I was a child.

I could here my fathers voice echo, telling me to run faster. I did, trying to make him happy. My tail swooshed behind me helping me run just a bit faster. His foot fall was getting closer, making me panic. I was suddenly tackled by a bigger wolf. We rolled until my back hit a tree. I get and seen Kai. I let out a growl which was nothing compared to them seeing as I was only 10 years old. My father stomped over and scowled. Yelling for me to do it again. And I did.

I was never one to disobey my father. I followed his every word. I didn't start ignoring his order until I after I was taken. Like most children, I idolized my father and mother. Put them on a pedestal and I believed they could do nothing wrong. I realized that everyone fucks up, whether it be a big or small. My father fucked up everything. Made enemies out of friends and vice versa. I'm not saying my father was the devil, but he wasn't the saint everyone was currently making him out to be.

I inched my way to Mekeel in the back, ignoring whomever was speaking. I grimaced as my mother sobbed. Mekeel slung his arm around my shoulder. I sighed as we watched from the back and my eyes scanned the people and the area. I ignored most of the ceremony. It wasn't going to help me grieve. Mainly because I wasn't going to grieve over him. Nor would my brothers. I mean, Sure we loved him, deep down. But he wasn't the best guy in the world and surely wasn't father material.

I eyed the wolves in the front and squinted at one of them. I couldn't place how I knew him.

I broke out of my thoughts as Kai came up to me and Mekeel. I craned my neck up at him and stepped into Mekeel. "What do you want?" I asked with annoyance lacing my voice. He looked down at me, away from Mekeel and smiled. "You've always had an attitude, Jameela. Even as a baby you did." I glared at him and asked the same question again. He ignored me which had me a little passed annoyed. I felt like punching him in the face.

******

I detest hypocrites. They're vile cowards. At least all the ones I've encountered are.

Kai always said family came first, but the second shit got to real he tucked tail and ran. And I would always detest him for that.

"You can leave now." My attitude was clear. "I'm here to talk to Mikah and Mekeel, not you." He went to push by me but I grabbed his arm. "You've been gone awhile," I said lowly, not wanting to alarm my mother. "But I am not one to be underestimated, Malakai. God help you, if you treat me as if I'm less then you once more," I looked at him, square in the eyes.

"I will rain down you."

I turned and walked to the study where I knew my brothers would be. As I neared I heard shouting. It wasn't unusual. I heard a loud bang just as I entered the room and seen mikah holding Mekeel by his throat. I leaned against the door way. "For the last time, I'm leading this pack! That means stay out of my business." He squeezed his throat harder. Mekeel grabbed the back of his neck and kicked him in the stomach. "You idiot. Get off of your humbled high horse and open your eyes." He kicked Mikah again. I stood straight. Mikah stood in a flash and knocked him to the floor. They wrestled to there feet and started a little slap boxing match. They were so petty. "We gotta stop them." Kai said as he went to walk by me. I put my arm on the door way, blocking him. I rolled my eyes. "This is nothing. Besides they need this."

Blood gushed from both of there faces. Mikah picked up a chair and hit Mekeel with it. He fell to the floor, groaning. A growl resonated from him. Mikah mocked him and kicked him in the side. Mekeel gripped his leg and brought him down on his back. He was on top of him in a flash, his nail embedding into Mikah's neck. I was neck to him in a flash, pulling him off of a Mikah. "You psycho!" I yelled. I shoved so hard he knocked over a book shelf. I examined Mikah's neck which had already healed, only blood remained.