Blood Moon Forest-7

"What did you just tell me?"

"We, Werewolves, have a 'moon goddess'. Apparently this 'goddess' chooses our mates and all that shit."

"Should I kill you know or after I eat?"

Zafara laughed and threw her book. "It's in a bunch of books all over the internet. A bunch of shit but kind of amusing." I nodded my head, amusing it was. "That's ridiculous. I'm not even sure if I believe in a normal god let alone a weird make believe goddess." I said as I dried my hair with a towel. "I hear you. It's nice to think that people actually like what we are." She was mostly talking to herself. "Yea, because they're teenagers. People who really know, they hunt us." My hair dripped down my back, soaking my shirt. "You know they believe that just a simple bite will turn them." This time I actually laughed. "We aren't Vampires, we don't just bite humans and poof." I said with laugh. "Okay, well we have to go. We're doing placements." I breathed out a breath. It had been rather quiet. Ashton and his pack had been here for about two weeks. The Loners didn't increase or decrease. No Vlad Or Azreil. "Okay. I need to find my sneakers." I said mindlessly as I looked under my bed. "Balcony." I looked over and huffed. "How the hell'd they get out there?" I slipped them on and looked down at the field full of teen wolves. "I hate placement." Zafara grumbled in agreement. "It's a bunch of teens thinking that there the next Zeta." I nodded in agreement and walked out of my bedroom. "Tell me about it. I know quiet a few of them are going to challenge Kai." She snorted as we walked down the stairs. "They have death wish." I couldn't help but laugh at that. It was true. Picking a fight with Kai was dumb. Thinking you could beat him was dumber. He was practically a God when he fought, which was why when I was told that Ashton was 100 times better then him, I was shocked. "Oh, Joy. Looks like Raymond the avoider and Ashton the dick bag, like watching placement." I rose a brow at her as we walked closer to my brothers. "Avoider isn't a word." The glare she gave me told me to shut up. As we arrived Mikah was finishing a speech about how it all would work. I heard this every three months. I watched as the kids who hadn't shifted went to line of with Winter and few others. The ones who had shifted stayed with us. I watched as they lined up. I felt strings pulling us together as Ashton came closer to me. I hated the mate pull. It was 'fate' trying to get us to finish the mating process, is what my mother said. I hated that she was right. Everyday I wake up and his scent was stronger. He could be all the way cross the house and it was like he was right next to me. I felt a heat spread across my skin as he stood next to me. I ignored it, willing myself ignore everything else. I watched as the first boy looked to me, then to Far.

"Zafara, this boy thinks he can take you." The smirk on Mekeel's face had me grinning. This would be great. As she walked up to him, Raymond tried to go after her. I put my hand out in front of him to keep him in place. "Are you an idiot?" I kept my eyes on her. I lowered my hand once I was sure he wouldn't go after her. "No." I said with blank voice. I watched as he circled her. I could tell he was trying to detect her next move. Looking at them, it looked like she had a death wish. She was tiny and he was huge. He looked like he could demolish her. But I was sure that her small stature was her biggest asset. She was fast. Really fast. Plus she was a Beta. As his hand struck out, hitting her in the side she fell down to her knees. A growl rippled through her her chest. She grabbed his legs, making him fall flat on his back. She stood up and kicked so hard he flipped over on his stomach. I knew that she was drawing from her wolf. He stumbled to his feet but she knocked him down on his knees, grabbed his arm and twisted up his back until it cracked. The snap that resonated through the field made a few of the girls squeal. He cursed loudly. But when she let go of his arm he spun around and tackled her. "Fuck this." Raymond said as he went to help her. I grabbed his arm and pushed him back to his spot. "Again, are you an idiot?" He hissed out. "No." I said with annoyance. He was starting to agitate me. She struggled under him. He howled in pain as she kneed him where the sun don't shine. She got up and grabbed him by the throat. Her eyes flashing a bright green. "Submit!" He struggled against her but she snatched his wrist and snapped it, breaking it. "Submit." This time her voice was deeper. Her wolf was itching at the surface. She was about to punch him when he bared his neck to her. She gave him her hand and helped him up. "Good fight." He said with a smile as he shook out his hand and arm as healed. She nodded. I looked up at Raymond. "I'm not an idiot." He looked down at me quizzically. "But you are for insinuating that I am." Zafara walked over to me. "You taught me well." She joked. "Give me a piggy back ride!" Before I could object she jumped on my back. I almost stumbled into a spar but I managed to catch my balance. "Next time wait for me to say no." She laughed as she rested her chin on my head. "That hurts." She ignored what I said as she cheered along with the others. I shook my head and watched as the boys finished and shook hands. "Eta's." Mikah said. They nodded and walked to the side, a proud look covering there face. Like me and Far thought, someone thought they could take on my brother. Kai did the same thing to the boy as he did to me. The second his fist struck out he was on the ground by his throat. Everyone cheered and laughed. I rose a brow at him as he looked at me. He was finding his place again. I was cut out of my train of thought at Mikah called on me.