Chapter Twelve

Anyways, I hope you enjoy and this isn't confusing. BTW Bloopers of my video last chapter are on the side too ------------->

Vote, Comment, Fan, ENJOY :D

It Started With A Phone Call ~ Chapter Twelve

©Copyright 2012, AmySousa

~Dan's P.O.V~

           After getting to the floor I realized that Brittany was long gone. I walked around a bit, being quiet incase she caught me. The floor seemed to be unfinished. There were offices that weren't furnished and had boxes full of junk in them. Most of the rooms had carpets in them, but a few rooms and the hallways still only had wood.

           I sat down on a full box; frustrated that this wasn't going anywhere before I heard the sound of heels messily walking closer to me. I quickly ran into the nearest room and hid in a coat closet.

            I focused on being quiet so I could hear what was going on. I heard another set of footsteps and a deep voice say "What are you doing here?" in an angry tone. Being in a closed closet made it difficult for me to hear exactly what was going on.

           "I need them... I need you to... Just give them to me." 'What the hell is she talking about?' "Tough luck... didn't love... Sky needs her breakfast ..." My fists tightened instantly. So Sky is here.  "Let go of me!" I heard Brittany scream before I heard something hit the ground. "Shit," Trevor said before I heard shuffling coming towards my direction.

           "Trev, you're hurting me. Stop it!" Brittany screamed before I heard a slap. "Don't move or I'll kill you," he said and I heard a quick sob from Brittany before the door to the room shut. 'Why did he leave?'

~Sky's P.O.V~

           "Here's your breakfast, Honey," Trevor said shakily. "Thanks, are you ok?" I asked him genuinely confused. He looked like he had just run away from zombies. "Yeah, I just went out without a jacket and it's freezing. I hope you like the food, I'll be back in a while," Trevor said before running towards the door and looking back. "Don't leave the bed," he threatened before fully leaving the room.

           I was confused at what happened, but I was starving so I opened up the bag and wolfed down the breakfast sandwich. Thankfully he also brought tea so I got a chance to also enjoy that. Instead of listening to Trevor I got up from the bed. My legs needed stretching and I wanted more natural lighting in the room. I remembered the weird window into an office so I opened up the curtains and instantly a bit more natural light flowed into the little space.

           Now that it was daylight I could actually see the office better. It looked like the office was still under construction. The carpet wasn't fully set down and there were boxes everywhere. I almost screamed when I saw someone that wasn't Trevor in the room.