Chapter Two

Second chapter! Sorry it's been taking long. I'm extremely busy which is sad seeing that it's summer. I might get a job tommorow (if the interview goes well) so uploads will be coming slower.

Please keep the votes up! I wrote the sequel for you guys since you wanted it so badly. I wasn't even planning on writing one so it would be nice if you could support this story by voting for every chapter :)

Tell me in the comments what you want to know about ANY of the characters so I can write it somewhere in this story. There may be missing peices that you want to know about to please let me know!

Vote, Comment, Fan, ENJOY :D

                                                                                  ~~~

It Started With A Phone Call ~ Chapter Two

©Copyright 2012, AmySousa

~Sky's P.O.V~

           A few weeks have passed since the dinner party and I was unfortunately back at work since it was a Monday. "Here you go Mrs. Lenard," I told the old woman while holding out a little package that contained her prescription. She smiled at me and took the bag before walking out of the pharmacy. She had paid for the prescription after I told her that it would be a twenty-minute wait.

           My cellphone vibrated in my pocket signaling that Dan was outside waiting for me. I told my coworkers goodbye before going to the back room to hang up my uniform and get my purse. I hurried into Dan's car and gave him a quick kiss.

           "How was school?" I asked him and he shuddered in response. "Terrible. I went into the teachers lounge because I forgot the handouts and caught two students going at it," he said. I started laughing out loud. "I'm guessing you had to break it up?" I said. Dan nodded grudgingly.

            "I did. Turns out that the girl was Sophia Justice," he said with a smirk. I turned my head quickly at him. "She sounds familiar," I mumbled. Dan nodded while still focusing on the road. "That's because she's Brittany's little sister. And she's a freshman," Dan added on.

           If I had a drink in my mouth I would have probably spit it out. Brittany's little sister was only a freshman and she was already acting like Brittany. I guess they start out young in their family... extremely young.

           "Are you excited about this one?" Dan asked me as he turned onto the street of the clinic. I nodded and realized that he wouldn't have seen it. "Yeah," I said out loud. "I'm almost four months now so we'll be able to see more details this time," I told him.

           Dan found a parking spot close to the entrance of the clinic. He practically ran out of the car to be able to open the door for me. "My lady," he said as I grabbed his hand. "Why thank you, Mr. Phillips," I said knowing that I had successfully ticked him off. "Are you always going to call me that?" he whined. I smirked at him.

           "I don't know what you're talking about," I said innocently. "I'm now Mrs. Phillips so I don't see the problem. Dan scowled a bit. "But I know it's because you enjoy teasing me. I feel like you call me that because I use to be your teacher," he complained.