Chapter Four

Hey guys! I have some bad news... School is starting soon and I have a job now so I won't have much time to write. When I get time I'm focusing on Once Upon A Tear so this story will probably go on hold after the next update.

I will continue to upload this story, but It won't be once a week anymore. Hopefully it won't be once a month. If I have time on the weekends after homework and work I'll try to write a bit, but no promises. Please don't stop voting for me because of this. I'm a senior taking all sciences and maths so I need time to work my hardest to go to university

Cover on the side was also made by StoopKid :D

BTW Thanksgiving in Canada is in october so I hope all of you Americans and non-canadians don't get to confused or tell me that I'm wrong :P

Vote, Comment, Read, ENJOY :D

It Started With A Phone Call ~ Chapter Four

©Copyright 2012, AmySousa

~Sky's P.O.V~

           The week went by fairly quick. Dan and I were waiting in the lobby for the real-estate agent to show up. He told us that there were many units available throughout the building. We already discussed the amount of bedrooms, washrooms, and other specifications that we would need. We were just looking for a two bedroom plus den condo that had at least two washrooms and a laundry room. We wanted to find a two-story one, but apparently there were only two left in the entire building.

           "This is our first condo of the day. It is a one level, but it is very spacious," the agent said aloud as we walked in. With every room we walked into he would give us a description of size and cool features.

           Dan and I actually liked the look of it, but when we noticed that the second washroom was located directly in front of the kitchen we quickly changed our minds. "I don't think I could cook knowing that there's a toilet in front of me," Dan said with a shudder.

           The next condo wasn't much better. Although the washroom wasn't located in front of the kitchen there were still problems. The floor in the kitchen was made of a gross brown and green marble that looked like puke; something that no one would want to cook with.

           After we saw six one-story condos, we had only decided on one of them. It had everything we asked for and it had stainless steel appliances included. Not even mentioning that the rooms were painted the perfect colours.

           "This is the first of two two-leveled condos. It features three bedrooms plus a den and two and a half bathrooms. There is one ensuite for the master bedroom and another full bedroom in between the other two rooms. The powder room is located underneath the staircase. The bedrooms also have carpeting.

           I wasn't happy at all. We didn't want so many bedrooms. We weren't planning on having more than one baby so it would be a waste of money to pay for a whole other room. I liked the idea of a powder room, but it took away the storage underneath the staircase.

           "Is there hardwood underneath the carpets?" Dan asked. I understood why he asked this. We would end up taking out the carpets because they collect a lot of bacteria and it wouldn't be good for the baby. Jack might have a moody day and decide to pee everywhere.