Chapter 11

Ahad's POV

If only I could contain the happiness I was feeling. I'm so deeply in love with her that I can't imagine my life without her.  She have truly become my soul true to her name.

The moment she confessed her feelings to me I couldn't think rationally. My mind was hazed with her. I didn't know what overtook me and I couldn't control myself anymore. The way she responded to my kisses and her shy whispers I honestly could never get enough of it.

Currently we were lounging on a beach. Our honeymoon is going perfectly as planned.
"Rooh what are you trying to do?" She was trying to budge me from my place.
"Main kabse aap ko bula rahi hoon. Majhaal hai aap sune toh sahi" she huffed saying. It was a site to watch to see her getting all riled up.
"Rooh have a look at yourself and me, do you honestly think you can budge me off?" I tried to tease her .
"Is that a challenge I detect Mr. Ahad " all I could do was give her a nod.
She tickled me what she didn't know I was not ticklish.
"Give up Rooh, you can't do it "and with that I pulled her and went in.

In the blink of the eye we were on our way back to home. The last few days have been nothing  but pure bliss with her.
We spent the days exploring through the city and the nights  with love  and companionship of one another

Rooh shared many of her childhood stories of how she was s rebellious kid. When we were on childhood topic she showed me the picture of me that I never thought that she could reach.  I snatched the phone from her and almost deleted it but she caught me off guard with a kiss and sneakily took the phone from me . Later I showed the consequences of her kiss.

These small happiness we shared among us were much more worthy than any materialistic happiness that one could have.

In these days, I got to know about her habits, how she tightens her hold on me when I try to get away from her in night or how she plays with her hair when nervous. Or how a small gesture like holding her hand or just giving her spontaneous kisses can make her mood go jubilant. All she need was a friend and love to make the strongest she can ever be.

I tried to give my as much time I can give her now. Because once we reach home it would be very difficult for me to do the same. I already taken too much time off from my work for marriage and honeymoon.

We were on our flight back home and discussing things.
"Rooh ,once we reach home I won't be able to give you much time"  as if the frown on her head was waiting to slip this words because once I told her,the frown deepened.
"You do realize that I had taken almost 3 weeks off for marriage and I would be working for longer hours than usual for  2 weeks  probably " as I saying her , her head casted down and nodded.

From what I've known her from past days, I'm sure that tears have already welled up in her eyes.
"So do you have a problem?" I asked her just to get a reaction out of her. She just nodded along.
"Jaan look at me" I softly spoke to her. She just bobbed her head no. I slowly lifted her head and tears were streaming.

"Roohi what is the matter,why are you crying? Am not leaving you and going to another country "
"What am I suppose to do when you will be gone? You already know I'm habitual to have you around all day? " She said after a few minutes of silence with a small pout.
How I wish to wipe that pout but then again I was not a fan of PDA neither she was.
I controlled myself to not laugh at her small child like complaints.

"Rooh you wouldn't be alone at home ammi and Aimen would also be there,and if you can't just sit at home you can also start looking for job of you want to " I calmly told her.
"No, I don't want to do job, I'd rather spend my time with family " I expected that from her.
"And one more thing, never hesitate much okay "
"Okay bubba, now don't worry about me and let me enjoy my moments "
With again we drifted off to our bubble.