11 Sweet Dreams

After showering, i put on a towel and walked out of the bathroom. I saw Yamato grading some papers nearby. Well, he is a physics teacher after all. He stared at me for a while. Then he looked away and said: "Are you trying to seduce me? Go put on some clothes already!". I think he was blushing.. Hmm.. Can't tell..

So i changed and went back outside. Yamato was still grading the papers. I did not know what to do next. It was kinda awkward.. I was just standing there like an idiot while Yamato was grading his papers. I guess Yamato felt kinda awkward too and said: "Why are you standing there? Come sit down! This is your house now, you don't need me to tell you whether or not to sit down or whatever!". So i sat beside him on the living room sofa.

I watched him grade his students' papers. I could tell that he was a great teacher already. I noticed that he wrote a different tiny note on each and every students' respective papers. One said: 'Good job! Next time check your answers more carefully. If you hadn't made that mistake on the 12th question, you would have had full marks, Masumi!'

Another said: 'Hey, what happened to you? I was expecting you to get 90+ on this test! Are you having some trouble in physics? Let me know if you need some help, Yuko.' Aww some of them are kinda personal.. That was actually kinda sweet of him.

"Hey, do you mind? Can you stop looking at me when I'm doing my work?" Yamato said slightly annoyed. I guess he doesn't like people looking at him while he's grading his papers. Then he smiled and said: "I bet you're just so bored that you have nothing better to do, huh?" And that was true. I couldn't really do anything else here. I nodded at him. He smiled a little and said: "If you want, you can read some books on the shelf in my bedroom over there." He pointed to his bedroom. "Okay thanks, Yamato." i said and got up.

The minute i saw his books, i already knew that he was a physics geek. I don't really understand, so whatever. Then i saw this one book about stars. I took it off from the book shelf. He's into stars too? Well i started reading it and realized that it was already late!

I remembered that Yamato said that the living room sofa is my new 'bed'. Oh well, at least he cared enough to even let me sleep at his place.

When i walked into the living room, i noticed that Yamato was lying on the sofa, sleeping. Wait, is he sleeping on the sofa so that I could use the bed? Could it be? I went up to him and saw him sleeping peacefully. Haha, he kinda snores. For some weird reason, i touched his face to see if he's still awake or not. Instead, he shook his head a little and said: "Muh..". He might have said more words but i couldn't hear them. Ha, sleep-mumbler.

I bent down and said a quiet thank you. I stroked his hair just as if he was a little baby. Aww. I got up and went in to my new bedroom. To my surprise, Yamato got up and mumbled: "Hahaha, thank you? That's the best she could do?" I guess he didn't know that i overheard him. He had a little grin on his face. He stretched and yawned. Wow, he looks like a child or something!

For some reason, he was coming towards the bedroom! Oh no! I can't let him know that i saw that. I quietly switched off the lights and went to bed and closed my eyes to pretend that I was sleeping. Once Yamato got in, he must have thought that I was really sleeping. He just went up to me and said: "You little cutey.." and he stroked my hair just like i stroked his! Wow, his fingertips are cold! I kinda flinched when he pinched my cheeks!

Before i knew it he took off his shirt and wore his pajamas! Okay, kinda weird that he's changing in the dark.. Good thing he still got his pants on! After that he just left the room and closed the door softly. Okay, i was kinda hoping that he would pinch me again though.. Wait!? What am i thinking? Huh!?!? What is wrong with me!? I don't even like him! Or.. Do I..?