1 Mr. Rudey Two Shoes

I'm Sara. I am now outside the airport of Tokyo. I've been looking and looking for a job for so long.. I hope my Uncle Kunihiko can help me find a job. He is the CEO of an IT company after all.

  Just then i got a text from uncle. It said: 'Hi Sara! Welcome to Tokyo! It's been ages since i last saw you. I am so sorry for troubling you but could you get me some vinegar and white wine at the store? I'm afraid I'm running low on those. Thanks in advance!'

  I hurriedly went to a nearby store. I instantly found the vinegar and tried looking for the white wine. When i found it, i realized that it was on the top shelf. There was no way i was gonna reach it by just tip-toeing! I looked around to ask a staff member if they could help me. But no one was around.

  I desperately looked around and i saw a step ladder nearby. I took it and stepped on it to see if i could reach the white wine. But I couldn't. I kept tip-toeing until i could just feel it on my fingertips. Suddenly i slipped! Aarggghhhh!!!

  I was getting ready to feel the cold hard floor when i felt a muscular arm breaking my fall. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a man in a suit holding onto me. He had a stern look on his face and said: 'Are you alright... Ma'am?' 'Ah, er, yes, thank you for saving me..' I stumbled. He looked up and said: 'Were you trying to reach that bottle of white wine?' Suddenly, he started to laugh. Gosh, how rude was he!

  He looked amused and said: 'Why didn't you just ask for assistance?' 'Because i couldn't find any!' I said embarrassed. He then said: 'What about my assistance? Hmm?' He had a huge smirk on his face. I looked away and said: 'FINE!'

  He took the bottle of white wine with ease. He gave it to me and said: 'Next time, be more careful!' He laughed loudly and walked away. What a rude man! And to think that he saved me.