4 Kunian

I rushed to Kunian. As i just rushed in like a mad cop (it looked that way), everyone stopped whatever they were doing and turned around to look at me! They must have thought that i have gone mad or something. It's so embarrassing!!

  I was panting and sweating (well sort of). A tall man wearing a hat came up to me. He said: 'Are you by any chance... Sara? My niece? 'Uncle Kunihiko?' i asked still quite confused. Uncle chuckled and said: 'What happened to you? Participated a marathon or something?'

  Just right after uncle said that, a man with black hair approached behind him and said: 'Who is this fine lady, Kuni?' He smirked and looked at me seductively. Okay ya know what? I wanted to slap him but i just couldn't bring myself to do so.

  'Saeki, you shouldn't say things like that to a lady you've just met!' said another man with messy dark blond hair. 'Yeah Saeki, back off she's my niece!' said a very annoyed uncle.

  'Wait, what? She's your niece? Kuni, you have got to be kidding me!' Saeki said dumbfounded. 'Oh no, you misunderstood.. You see, we're not blood related..' i said. 'Phew, if Kuni was really your uncle, i would have been shocked too!' said the man with messy dark blond hair.

  'Hey Kuni! Aren't you gonna introduce your beautiful niece to me?' said Saeki still smirking. 'Hey and me too!' said the man with messy dark blond hair. 'Okay, okay guys, chill! Her name is Sara. She is here in Tokyo to find a job. She came here all the way from Kyushu and-'

  'The name's Saeki, darling.' said Saeki who interrupted uncle. 'And my name is YUTA! Nice to meet you!' said a very excited Yuta. Yuta shook my hand and smiled ear to ear.

  Meanwhile, the man i saw from earlier came into the shop. The man was Takao. Once he saw me, he blushed and looked away. Yuta then exclaims: 'Takao, why are you blushing?' Saeki said: 'I think it is because of our pretty friend, Sara here.' Takao looked at us and said shyly: 'We met just awhile ago..' Saeki asked: 'How did you-' 'Let's not go into details, okay?' said Takao quickly.

  Just as if on cue, Ren was seen walking into the shop. Everyone except for me called out to say hi to him. He looked a little shocked to see me here too. Then he came to me and quietly said: ' ...I didn't catch your name at the bookstore back there...' Takao said: 'Wow you met her too? What a coincidence!' 'Oh! My name is Sara. Forgive me for not introducing myself properly.' I said while giving him a small bow.

  Everyone seems really nice. Then uncle suddenly exclaims: 'Hey where's Yamato?'