Chapter 17

Abigail pov

"I didn't leave any extras in here last time?" Trevor growled looking around.

"No, thank god."

"What did you say bitch?" He growled turning around to face me.

"I said, thank god you didn't leave any fucking condoms in here!" I yelled at him.

It earned me a slap across the face.

"I'll be back for some. Be ready." Before he left he threw the rags I was suppose to wear on the bed and unlocked me so I could change. He's done this before and I've tried to shift but Cammy has been drugging the water so my wolf is caged in. I hate her for it.

"There here." I heard a voice behind me.

"Who is?" I turned around and faced Isador, that was the witch's name.

"Your mates."

"Correction : Mate. " I responded glumly.

"No, Mates. Abby there's something I need to tell you."

"What?"

"Chance has found another 'mate'. Her name is Lea, but she isn't really his mate." She explained.

"Who is then?"

"You are. Lea is a whitch, but a very evil one. She's working with Cammy."

"You mean.... I really have two mates?" I asked her, tears in my eyes. She nodded her head.

"Then why can't I feel our mate bond?"

"Magic my dear, magic."

"Does Chance know?"

"He's slowly figuring it out. His love for you is two strong for Lea's dark magic."

I spring up from the bed and engulf her in a hug.

"There's something else you should know." She whispered. I tear away from her and look into her old, wrinkly eyes.

"Cammy isn't the one doing this to you. I mean, she is but there is someone else besides her plotting against you."

"Yeah I know, Joshua."

"No, Josh doesn't want to do this. He's being forced into it."

"Then who else?"

"I still need to figure that part out." She looks at me with sympathy and goes to sit on my bed.

"I am going to do something for you but you get one chance Abigail." She looked at me.

"What are you going to do?"

"I can't take away the drugs in you but I can give you your wolf back for an hour. The first time you turn, your hour starts. Use it wisely." She got up from the bed and approached me gripping my hands and mumbling foreign words.

"Done." She whispered. I smiled at her.

"I wish I could get you out of here myself, I'm just too old though." She took a step back and snapped her fingers.

She was gone.

Seconds after I heard rustling behind the door I have tried to unlock with my bobby pins so many times.

"Why haven't you changed?" Travis growled at me, standing in the doorway.

I smiled at him and resonded,"You'll see."

After that I shifted.

Bye Bye Travis.

Chase pov