Chapter 3

Abigail pov

After having a friendly conversation with Chance I realized he is such a great guy. I can't help but love him. Whoa there tiger, did I just use the L-word.

Of course you did you nitwit. He's our mate and we will love him forever.

Shutup Angie let me think in peace.

I kind of like Chase to though. He'svery unpredictable. Which is good cause you and I both know we love suprises.

Are you glad we have TWO MATES!?

Yes I am glad. I'm very happy the moon goddess.... Blah blah blah. God I hate when she starts ranting. She definitely isn't helping the situation.

So I really want to choose. If I could choose who I wanted as my mate it would be Chance. Then again since there both my mates I know I will love them both equally. That's only because of Angie.

When the bell finally rang Chance told me bye and left. He didn't even pressure me into anything like his brother. Ugh his brother. I don't know what I'm gonna do about him. There's Chance, sweet, shy, caring, and hot. Then there's Chase, dare devil, cocky, unpredictable, and hot. They're two completely different people.

***

The rest of the day flew by quickly. I saw Chance at lunch but he kept his distance. Thank goodness I didn't see his brother anywhere. I'm really glad that I met Chance. I mean I think he's a good guy you know. He deserves a chance. The irony.

When I got to 6th period turns out I have that class with Chase. After what happened in that classrom, I hadn't seen him. I was worried that I might have hurt his feelings, which isn't good cause he's my mate and I do love him and I don't want to- WAIT!

Did I just say I love him?

I don't care if he's my mate, I cannot love Chase Carlson that against my morals. I refuse to love him. When the final bell rang I walked to my car. When I got closer to it I noticed someone slashed my tires.

I know who did it, his scent is all over it.

"If you thought you had a chance with me before Chase, you definitely don't have one now!" I yelled in the parking lot. A few people stared at me but I don't care. I know Chase can here me. Now I have to walk. I guess I better text Delilah and tell her I will be awhile from picking her up.

Abigail- hey Dede I have to walk cause some asshole slashed my tires. Wait for me at the school I'll try to hurry.

1 minute later

Delilah- don't worry I can shift again. see ya at home.

Well if I'm not picking her up I guess I can shift in the woods and run home... yeah my wolf needs to be let out. So I cross the street and enter the woods. As soon as I'm far away enough from the road, I strip down and shift. My wolf is a Navy blue color. It looks black from a distance but up close you can tell it's navy blue. I grab my clothes with my teeth and start running toward the direction of my house.

I loved feeling the wind through my hair.

Oof!

Some ugly brown wolf tackled me. Then his scent hit me.

SHIFT!

no

The ugly mutt in front of me started growling. Stupid boy knows nothing about me. I immediately sprang into action. I flipped the wolf off of me and got in my defense pose.

I see my mate is still feisty as ever

I just growled at him. I can't deal with him now I need to get home. I walked over to where my clothes were and picked them up with my teeth once again. I gave him one glance before running off toward the direction of my house. I heard him running after me but I know I'm faster. I train everyday, with or without my parents. Plus, I do daily runs, and I'm going to consider this my daily run for today. His footsteps became faint and I knew I lost him. Once I could see my house I shifted and put my clothes back on. I walked the rest of the way. I saw Delilah sitting on the front porch waiting for me. I was an hour late because of my cocky mate.

"You look like you got tackled by a cow." She commented.

"That's because I did." I grunted.

"Hey that hurts," I turn around and see Chase leaning against a tree with only basketball shorts on with his hand over his heart.

"Are you stalking me!?" I shrieked.

"No, it's called intense research on an individual. " he said in a matter of fact tone.

"Uh- who's this?" my sister asked. I forgot for a second she was here.

"I'm Chase. Her mate." He said walking over to my sister and sticking his hand out.

"You found your mate today," She started jumping up and down,"I can't wait to find mine."

"You can have him if you want. I have another one."

"What do mean 'you have another one' " She said using air quotes. I was about to respond when I saw my mother and dad come out of the woods. Great. I was about to tell my sister not to mention anything to my parents but she took off running toward them. The next thing I knew my parents were hugging Chase and my mom was giving him kisses on the cheek and asking him when do I move in with him. This couldn't get anymore embarrasing. When they finally stopped they turned to me and did the same.

"Hi I'm Adele, Abigail's mom, and this is her dad Darryl."

"It's nice to meet you Mr and Mrs. Aguilar. I'm Chase Carlson, Abigail mate."

"You're not my only mate," I muttered.

"What do you mean?" My dad asked. Curse our super wolf hearing.

"Hey Chase?"

"Yeah?"

"You better call your brother over."

****

Authors note!!!

I just wanted to thank everyone who kept asking me to update. I'm sorry this isn't the best chapter but i promise the next one will be great. Check out my other book, Love Bites

pic on the side is Chance

untill next time

xoxo - Julianna