Chapter 1-- Prologue.

I look out the back window of the ambulance car, street lights following behind us, police cars behind us to escort us quickly to the hospital.
I turn back to look at Aria, who's breathing slowly, and her heartbeat seems like it's beating slower at the minute.

I rush into panic, and look at the nurse.
She shakes her head slowly.
"It'll be okay sweetie, she's okay. I promise."
I nod slowly at her response, but she doesn't know how much I'm hurting.

Seeing someone you love, or care about, hurt, really tears you apart. Because you want to do something, to change everything, you want to change everything that ever happened to them, or something that'll make them happy again at that instant.
In this case, I couldn't do anything to save the love of my life. Which left me in drowning in disappointment, because I fucked up.

I take Aria's hand, and soothe her with all I could think of-- which wasn't much, because I couldn't think straight.
My mind was filled with horror, fear, and most importantly, wishing that she would fight.
For her to fight for her life, because she deserved so much more to live for, and deserved to live to be able to be with everyone that loved her; cared for her.

"Babygirl. Please, I know you can't hear me. But I'll pretend you do. Please keep fighting, do it for me, do it for everyone. You're amazing, you know that? You're so amazing. I'm so lucky to have you, and I'll always keep our promise. Forever. Even if you don't make it... I'll surely be devastated, but I'll always remember you."

After I said that, I started thinking about a life without Aria, which was not a life I wanted to live.
Without her, I'm nothing.
She's my everything.

Suddenly, her heartbeat picks up faster, and faster.
The nurse looks at her, and begins to panic.
I begin to panic as well, and the driver drives faster.

I bury my face into the side of the carrier they have her in, and I could only plead.

"Please stay."

-------------------------

welcome back guys!
so let me explain how my writing will work in this book.

in this book, there will be Aria's P.O.V, only so you guys won't get bored of Brandon's. However, I won't use it in every chapter, and it'll be RARE.

but, other than that, my style of writing will be similar to All Over Again, and guess what?!?!

you guys get to pick if Aria will stay, or go ;)
that will be in chapter 6 or chapter 8.
The way you guys will be choosing will be how other writers typically do it.

A

B

^^just like that, and you will comment on which one you like.

After that has been decided, I will write the remaining of the story following the ending you chose.

that is all I can really say, show some love to the sequel!!!
recommend it to your friend, comment, share, vote, follow?!?! I don't care what you do! Go crazy!! I only write for you guys <3

thank you all so much for the support!!!
i love you all, hope you have a nice night :)

take care!
xoxo