Chapter 15 -- surprises

*deletes the previous chapter*

be sure to check out my poofless fanfic! 100 Love Letters :)

onto the chapter!
idea credit: @JillianGibson56 :)
----------

i woke up to an urgent sound coming from the restroom

i decided to ignore it and thought something was wrong with the plumbing system or something like that

at least i thought.

then i realized that something was missing and something felt wrong-
i turned to my right side where aria was and she wasn't there.

ah.

she came out of the restroom moments later and she looked so sick and weak..
i stood up quickly and walked over to her

"are you okay my love?"
i pulled her into my chest for a hug and she calmly wrapped her arms around me

"im okay." she mumbled.
"are you sure?

i don't want you to continue feeling bad, if this is something serious then we should get you checked out, don't you think?"

her tone of voice changed immediately with the thought of going somewhere so she could be checked out.
she stumbled upon her words and just shook her head.

she sighed softly : "im fine brandon. i just think it's food poisoning from last night. plus we're in florida, it's new food and it's more cultural."

i kissed the top of her head and whispered. "yeah i guess so. do you want to go grab some breakfast? it's 11am in the morning. aren't you starving?"

she stayed silent for a bit and looked up at me.
"definitely.."

"let's go wake everyone else up. we can go to your favorite place."

"waffle house?"

"sure. rob would enjoy that. waffles for the woofless."

she laughed and let go of me and we both got ready to wake everyone else up.

----
1 hour later

"is that everyone?" jerome asked.
preston shrugged. "i believe so, i mean it's not like we're missing anyone."

"hold on! wait for me!"

we heard a familiar yell coming from upstairs and we heard loud footsteps approaching us.
suddenly, Mitch appeared.

"preston...i thought you said this was everyone." lachlan stated.

"oops..."

----
*at breakfast*

everyone was enjoying their food, everyone was laughing- everyone was having a great time like never before, it was like the good all times with everyone here, and i knew everyone liked being around each other, it was something we could rarely do since we all had so much work, but now we're all devoted to youtube, and we can work with each other while we all hung out.

it was perfect, all of it, every single thing.

i looked over at aria and saw her playing with her food. she seemed so distracted and lost.

i nudged her slightly. "the food isn't going to play back."

she laughed softly and continued to look down.
"are you ok, aria?"

she fiddled her fingers and looked at me, she looked so pale and sick.

"ill be back in one second. i need to use the restroom."

she slowly got up and walked away.
i didn't know what was going on with her, and it all confused me so much. i didn't know if she was in pain, or if she needed a doctor to see her-- but she hesitated, im so worrie-

"brandon?" vikk whispered.
vikk was sitting to the left of me, because he was a good pal of mine.

i turned to look at him and nodded.
"where did aria go?"

"she left to the restroom;
she's sick. i think, well.. at least that's what she told me. she threw up today in the morning. said it was food poisoning, but i fear it might be more than that."

"ah,
like what?" vikk questioned.

i shrugged.

"ask her when we get home then."

"will do."

----
at home

"aria, let's go to our room, please?"

she nodded and took my hand and we both walked to our room.

"love, what's wrong?"

she sighed softly and looked up at me with watery eyes,
"brandon.. i have to show you something."

i took her hand "go ahead."

she pulled away and grabbed her bag, i heard what sounded like a bag ruffling inside of it, and she clutched onto the item while her hand was inside of her purse.
"i don't know how you're going to feel about this."

oh god
my heart was beating suddenly now, what if she kept an illness from me, and it became so severe? all the what it's popped into my head one by one, and that's when..

she pulled out a pregnancy test from her bag and she showed it to me.

it was positive.

------------------

DAMNNN that cliffhanger lol

much surprise, so scared
ooooo
idk what else to say im sorry for being random omg

don't forget to like | comment | vote | and follow for more content!

(2 UPDATES IN ONE DAY WOWOWO)

take care!
xoxo :)

P.S 3K READS ?!?!!?!,&:828:&:&
screams internally

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! :D i wouldn't be here without you all!!! thank you so sososos much for all the support and for all the love ahhhhh <333333333

i love you all so much