23

Jungkook just ignored the man and continued what he was doing, comforting his little baby in his arms

"KIM NAM GIL! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?"

"Calm down i wasn't doing anything i just hugged him, but he suddenly started shouting, can't i hug my future husband? He's just trying to find an excuse." He was acting innocence.

"Is it correct? Jimin?" Is he for real? Jungkook's head snapped towards mr park's direction. He couldn't believe Mr park was asking jimin if that bastard's words were right or not.

"Jimin i asked you a question. I know you didn't want this marriage from the first but you can't lie and accuse him to stop the marriage." Mrs park was still silent listening to his husband.

She didn't believe jimin at first, years ago, and this morning as well. She still wasn't sure what to believe since she didn't saw anything, but the thing that broke her was seeing her son crying like crazy and seeking comfort from someone else. He didn't even looked at his parents, he just clunged to jungkook.

Jungkook felt jimin letting go of his shirt and wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist tightly from inside the coat.

"H-he tried to- to kiss me that's why i s-shouted. And he e-even g-grabbed my a-ass and..." jimin whispered to him not daring to say it out loud, knowing that they won't believe him, they never did. He just didn't want jungkook to think like them, think he was overreacting, or pretending.

"kookie i-i..i didn't lie plea-please b-believe m-.."

"Shhh It's okay beautiful, i know.Don't worry, i believe you" He smiled and kissed jimin's forehead while caressing his hair. Feeling jimin calm down a little bit.

"Jimi-"

"Will you believe him?"

"What?" Mr park says not so happy that jungkook were interrupting his family issue.

"Will you believe his words if he answers you?"

"Ofc i will."

"He was harassing him," jungkook said, tightening his hold on jimin so he won't cry again. "Now and years ago, that's the most important reason your son doesn't want this marriage. And he has every right to shout at the person, who grabs his fucking ass and acts like he was the victim" He said glaring at the man.

The said man was kind of shocked that jungkook was on the boy's side. "Jungkook-ssi i think you misunderstood-"

"Shut the fuck up and Apologize"

"W-what?" Mr and Mrs park were taken aback by the boys sudden rudeness. "Apologize to him, right now." He said sternly as he slowly pulled away from the boy.

"Jungko-" mr park was interrupted by nam gil. "Ok, i will."

Jungkook saw jimin slowly freaking out, so he whispered in his ear "I'm right here jimin, calm down." Jimin nodded hesitantly.

Jungkook stepped back a little, still holding jimin's hand. Jimin's parents were so shocked at nam gil's sudden change.

"Park jimin-ssi," jimin shivered as the man said his name. "I- I'm so sorry for what i did to you, now and 7 years ago when i almost-" Mrs park gasped and covered her mouth as she heard that and mr Park felt his legs weakening.

"Just p-please leave my house." Jimin said trying to collect himself as he slowly let go of his grip on jungkook's hand. Nam gil nodded without saying a word and walked towards the door, but stopped in front of jungkook.

"I'm sorry-"

"My company will contact you. Our contract is dissolved, we will never work with a person who takes advantage of innocent people and most importantly who tried to hurt MY boyfriend." Jimin's parents stared at him.

Mr park was shocked by the bossiness and Mrs park by the possessiveness in the boys voice.

Next update after 16 votes 💜