9

"So she invited all of you guys?"

Jungkook was in his kitchen cooking when his friends came. They came to inform him that they are going to seulgi's birthday party tomorrow as well.

"Yes, it was so weird so we came to ask you. What's going on? Are you two back together?" Hoseok said wishing the answer is no.

"What? Of course not. I'm not crazy." Jungkook told them everything as he continued cooking. Once he was done he put the plates on the table in front of his friends and sit down beside them and started eating.

"So, what are you going to do?" Yoongi finally broke the silence after they all finished eating.

"I have to go, just to show her i moved on. She was always so confident that I'll never move on, even after our break up." Jungkook said with a blank expression.

"But, what about your gf? She said bring her but you don't have one." Taehyung asked beginning to worry a little.

"About that...i didn't told her i have a girlfriend. I just said I'm dating, so apparently I'm going with my boyfriend."

All three of them looked at him, waiting for him to explain how on earth is he gonna find a boyfriend.

Jungkook sighed and finally said it "i asked for jimin's help" there was still silence so he continued.

"He's the only one seulgi hasn't met before, and he's more trustworthy than some random stranger acting as my boyfriend. Besides he knows a lot about me since we became friend, which is good, knowing seulgi won't suspect."

That made sense. But the look that the three of them exchanged had another meaning. Tae smirked but soon hid it, Hoseok tried to control his wide smile and yoongi... well he just rolled his eyes but you could definitely see a hint of smile on his lips.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was the day they had to go to the party. Taehyung suggested that the three of them go there first and jungkook come later with jimin, which jungkook agreed.

Right now he is standing in front of jimin's apartment, waiting for him to come so they could leave.

He once again checked his appearance. He looked up satisfied of himself and was confronted with a beautiful angel, walking towards him.

Jimin looked at jungkook and he was shocked

Jimin looked at jungkook and he was shocked. Wow he's hot, how am i gonna stand next to him without looking silly?

 Wow he's hot, how am i gonna stand next to him without looking silly?

At the same time. i knew he's sexy but this is just- i can't even find any word for him anymore, his future boyfriend is so lucky to have jimin.