6

Jungkook looked at her blankly

"What are you doing here?"

"You are still living here, you didn't even change the house."

"I said what do you want. why are you here?"

He raised his voice a little to show that he is serious. She just stared at him before talking.

"Are you dating anyone?"

"What?" He was shocked by her question. "That's none of your business"

She scoffed "then you are not"

" I AM!" Even he was shocked himself.

"Oh...okay, sure. don't worry i'm not here to ask for you to come back to me." He scoffed and looked down.

"I just need a small favor"

"What?"

"Come to my birthday party this weekend"

He laughed " what? Why should i?"

"We were friends before dating. Bring your girlfriend too, ah..if she cant come then don't bother to come alone"

"Why is that? Speak clear" he was getting annoyed.

"My boyfriend, he thinks we still have something. I wanna prove him wrong, i wanna show him that we both moved on."

"Why should i help you?" He said with a smirk.

She looked straight into his eyes with a little smirk. "To prove me that you moved on. You did, right?"

This fucking bitch

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin was cleaning the table after he finished his dinner. He washed the dishes and dryed his hand. He grabbed a glass of water and was walking to his room when..

Knock knock

He lowered the glass and looked at the clock. Who came at 1:15 am? He walked to the door and opened it slowly.

Jungkook opened the door wide and came in slamming it shut behind him.He pushed jimin to the wall and attached his lips.