19

"Jungkook I'm so sorry that i got you into this

"Jungkook I'm so sorry that i got you into this. And thank you so so so much for helping me, i can't even tell you how grateful i am right now."

Jimin and jungkook were now at the train station waiting for jimin's parents to come. Jimin was so nervous, and he felt sorry and felt like he forced jungkook into this mess.

 Jimin was so nervous, and he felt sorry and felt like he forced jungkook into this mess

"Hyung i already told you, i wanted to help you okay? You don't have to be sorry or thankful

"Hyung i already told you, i wanted to help you okay? You don't have to be sorry or thankful."

"Still-"

Jimin was interrupted by the crowd and the loud voice of train coming closer to them. His face looked so pale so jungkook came next to him and grabbed his hand.

"Hey," He whispered in his ear. Jimin looked at him "it's gonna be fine, i promise" jimin calmed down a little bit by hearing Jungkook's words and voice.

Finally, the train stopped. Few seconds later Jimin saw his parents coming out and walking towards him. He didn't miss how his mother nudged his father's arm whispering into his ear, and a second later his father's eyes fell to his hand. The same hand that was locked with jungkook.

Jungkook seemed to notice that too, so he let go of jimin's hand and put it inside his pockets. "Mom, dad." Jimin called as soon as they reached them, and hugged them both.

"Oh my dear son. I missed you so much."

"Me too mom"

"How are you? How is living alone in seoul and forgetting about your parents?" Jimin could feel the slight sadness in his voice.

"Dad! I never forgot about you. I call mom almost everyday, but you are always at work." He said pouting.

"I'm just kidding" his dad said chuckling.

"Who is this young man?" Finally his mom asked, pointing at jungkook who was a few steps away smiling at jimjn's pouty face. Without noticing.

"Uh hello, I'm jeon jungkook," Bowing slightly.

"He is my boyfriend" jimin said fast cutting jungkook's words. The nervousness was back.

"Oh i see" his mom said, busy observing jungkook from head to toe.

"Nice to meet you jungkook-ssi" his dad said, seeing that his wife is not planning to talk soon.

"Nice to meet you too sir" jungkook said politely and bowed. Jimin's dad smiled slightly at that, but his mom was not impressed.

"Lets go home sweetheart" jimin almost frowned at his mom kind of ignoring jungkook. "M'kay, umm we came with kookie's car it's not far lets go." He said sweetly with a smile, the frown long gone.

Jimin reached for jungkook's arms and wrapped his own around it, Guiding the way. And his parents didn't miss how they started whispering to each other but couldn't hear anything.

"I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"My mom... she is a little cold. Please don't take it personally."

"It's fine, don't worry. To be honest i expected worse." Jimin giggled.

"Jimin, you know that it's kinda not-so-nice that you're walking with me at the front. It seems like we are both ignoring them."

"Well, my mom not even greeting you was not-so-nice as well" jimin shrugged which made jungkook chuckle.