Chapter 15

* Has Not Been Edited

Kaliah's POV

The next morning I woke up in the guest room where I happily slept last night with my girls . I sat up in bed and stretched. I looked around and saw that the girls where gone so I guess their daddy had them . I laid back down staring at the ceiling . How could my life go from heaven to hell in the blink of an eye ? My body is tired and I barely slept last night . I'm exhausted and all I want is a break , a fucking break would be so clutch right now . I was ticking and it was like every little thing aggravated me . I finally got up and headed to the shower . I turn the hot water on and let it run feeling like heaven on my tense body . When I finally washed up and got out I was starving . I walked downstairs to see the girls watching Spongebob Singing the song . I kissed them .

" Hey mommy we went shopping for you " Ashyla smiled

" Aww what didn't you wake mommy ?" I asked

" Daddy told us you were tired and to let you sleep " she said quickly watching tv

I took that as my Que. To leave them alone . I walked in the kitchen only to see Bags on top of bags . I'm talking Forever 21 , Rainbows , Gucci , Dillard's , MAC , MCM , Michael Kors , LV , YSL , Karma-loop , CharlotteRouse , and many more . Quay was sitting at the island with his head down in deep thought . I walked to the stove retrieving a Waffle House bag knowing it was mine . I grabbed a tea from the fridge . Quay stared at me with his Hazel/Green eyes now Bloodshot red . I could tell he was exhausted and emotional .

" Have You eaten ?" I asked and he nodded no

" Are you hungry ?" He nodded no again

" Then you need to eat anyway "

" I'm okay " He said raspy letting me know he was crying again

I Sat my food down and went to the fridge . I started making him a Egg , bacon and sausage omelet with some hash browns on the side . I grabbed a plate and cup . I poured him some Orange juice . I sat the food in front if him .

" Eat " I said pointing at it and he nodded no .

" Look I get you think I'm leaving you because of last night . I'm sorry for calling you out your name but I meant every word . I'm not leaving you even though I'm pissed off you are still my man and we need you healthy so eat !" I demanded

He picked up a fork and started eating . After he was done I gave him a muscle relaxer telling him it was some Headache medicine . Not even ten minutes later he was out and having a peaceful sleep . I watched him sleep for a minute . I rubbed his face and played with his dreads .

" God why can't I hate you ?" I whispered .

I kissed his cheek and went downstairs with the girls . I decided to get them out the house .

" Where do you guys want to go ?" I asked

" Yogurt Land " London smiled

" No get a bear " Paris chimed in

" No mommy the Fish glassy thing " Ashyla yelled

" YEAH FISH GLASSY !" The twins yelled along

" Fish glassy ?" I asked scrunching my face and they nodded .

I started to think about what the hell they were talking about .

" The Aquarium?" I asked confused

" yes mommy the a-qua- ...fishy glassy " she huffed

" okay go get your coats it's a little chilly outside " I smiled watching the run to get their jackets.