Chapter Two

Anthony POV

A Real nigga back but anyway I was mad tired from last night because Kaliah wore me out . I mean she had that ass BOUNCING . I was like damn girl better be glad these kids ain't here . Anyway I got up and took a hot shower . After I did my daily routine I headed downstairs to see her in my tshirt cooking . I walked up behind her and kissed her neck .

" Good Morning Baby " I said .

" Morning bae " she replied .

I took a sausage off the plate and bit into it . I swear this shit was so good . I grabbed a plate and started filling it up with Pancakes , Hash browns , sausage links , cheese eggs , toast , and bacon plus I got a bowl and filled it with some cheese grits . Yeah I'm a growing nigga . Y'all want some ? Hell nah cause my baby cook this shit for ME better take y'all ass to IHOP . Kaliah sat on the Island and started eating her food .

" Baby do y'all have training today ?" She asked .

" No baby it's just us today what you wanna do ?" I replied with my mouth full .

" take me shopping ?" She asked . I groaned and she smacked my head . Don't get me wrong I love shopping with my baby but she just took so long trying to decide on something then end up getting all the shit . Like BRUH why you ain't do that anyway ?

" okay baby anything for you " I said and she started smiling .

When we finished eating I was putting the dishes in the dish washer while she was showering . I heard a knock on the door and I went to answer it . I opened it and Ashyla nearly knocked me down jumping on me . I picked her up to see Quay biting his cheeks .

" Wassup Patna ?" I asked not intimidated I mean yeah I knew what this nigga did but ion fear nobody but God .

He brushed past me holding the twins hands and their bags .

" KALIAH !" He screamed .

" She in the shower brah " I replied sitting down while Ashyla was still clinging to me .

Y'all this little girl my big baby cause she been doing this since she was little . I was the first man in her life and I even ask could I adopt her , but because of this nigga I couldn't . I started talking to Ashyla and she wouldn't pick her head up . Quay kept looking at us getting hotter by the minute .

" KALIAH " He screamed again

" I HEAR YOU DAMMIT CAN I GET DRESSED !" she screamed back coming down the stairs looking bad as ever . She had on some True Shorts that stopped right under her booty covering the whole cheek , a Bob Marley shirt and some All White Forces. Ima let her tell y'all what else happened cause that ass got me like BRUUH * Falls Out *

Kaliah POV

I walked downstairs to see Quay and the girls . He had this mad look on his face and I saw Ashyla hugged on Anthony so I smirked . This nigga jealousy is beyond childish man .

" What is it Quay ? And why are they make so early ?" I asked while hugging my girls .

" Ashyla said she was missing you , lemme holla at you for a minute " he asked annoyed .

" Bruh y'all can talk in here " Anthony said .

" Was I fucking talking to you lil nigga ?" Quay asked .

" Lil Nig-"

" STOP !" I screamed . " Baby go get the girls dressed so we can go and quay come on so we can talk shit " I said annoyed by both of they childishness .

I followed him outside and stood there with my hands on my hip .

" First I don't like how close my daughter be on that nigga check that shit and secondly he got one more time to say something to me sideways and Ima pop the nigga " he said .

" You don't run shit quay .. You can stop coming over here if you want to " I said smirking . He walked up close to me and grabbed my face .

" don't tempt me Kal you know I get what I want .. I'll fuck that lil nigga world up , but Ima let you have ur fun " he said kissing my neck . I pushed him off and he smirked . He walked to his car and I decided to tell him what was up .

" Quay .. Vonte's still alive .. He stays next door . " I said before walking back in the house .

Fuck . His . World . Right on Up .

Vonte POV

Y'all thought a nigga was gone ? Hell na the fun just started . Apparently they thought that the Hatian niggas killed me WRONG my niggas was already up I'm game so we murked the niggas and laid low in Houston for a while couple months ago I came back to take over the trap again . It's just one problem I gotta take out that nigga Quay before he founds out I'm still alive and then take out Anthony Ass and get Kaliah back . This shit Finna be easy .

I Know Short Chapter .. Just Had to give y'all something since my WiFi acting stupid 😒😔 but I'll Be Back !! 😬😬💁

Yes Another Book Goal Since Y'all met Last One .

10 Votes
5+ comments

Bye My Thuggaaas. 💋👋

-TrapGoddessShay 😍💋😘