Chapter 8

~ 3 Months Later ~

Quay POV

So today Kaliah had to work so I have the girls . She opened this Event Planning Firm and she's been getting a lot of business . I decided to take the girls to the mall and then out for ice cream . I got them dressed and we all got into the truck . The whole ride there The girls sang almost every song from the radio . Right now they were Singing Drake Hold on we're going home .

" Daddy guess what mommie said ?" Ashyla asked

" what she say baby ?"

" that if you weren't my daddy Drake would be ... Daddy she crazy ain't she ?"

Drake ? Really ! With his cry baby ass .. Hell no he ain't taking my woman I'll hit that ass worser than he did Chris brown . Bitch nigga better find Rihanna and not Kaliah .

" yea baby she crazy .. You like me as daddy right ?"

" yes daddy you the bestest "

" bestest isn't a word baby " I chuckled

" Un huh daddy Nicki said it ! She said all her barbies and kens are the bestest daddy !"

" well forget her and listen to me "

We made it to the mall and I helped them out . We all grabbed each other hands and walked into the mall . We stayed in Gymboree forever and even went in Build a Bear . I walked in Gucci store cause I needed some more belts and sweaters . I got me some Trues and then walked to forever 21. I knew Kaliah shopped her when she was f online shopping which she's been obsessed with lately .

" Girls what should we get mommy ?" I asked

" Food daddy .. Mommy likes food " London said and I laughed

" Are you hungry London ?" I asked

" Always daddy !" She grinned

Got that right she'll eat you out a house and a home . I just skipped forever 21 and went to Victoria secrets . I got her something I want to take off of her 😏. Fuck around and have a Junior in Hea ! Let me stop . I ordered her a Birkin bag and I remembered I had to go to Briana house to pick it up since if was a surprise . Briana found another house closer to us . She was now 5 months and I think Moët is the same by whatever fuck her . After I paid for the stuff we started to walk away when I heard this female calling me .

" Quay ? " I turned around.

" What Kim ?" I asked irritated

" I miss you .. I know what I did was wrong let's start over !" She begged

I was about I say something when Ashyla jumped in front of me and put her hands on her hip .

" Get away from my daddy you tramp !"

" Tramp ? Little girl you can get a beat down !"

" My name Ashyla Trenae Roberts lady not little girl and I'm not worried about no beat down but you can get one !"

" Ashyla stop it " I said trying to hold in my laugh

" Who's child is this Quay ??" Kim screamed

" mines " I smirked

" and my mommy name Kaliah and her and my daddy getting mwarried so back off you evil witch !" Ashyla said

" listen her you little brat "

I know I probably should stopped it but I was to busy dying laughing .

" leave my sissy alone " London said