Chapter 6

3 Months Later

Kaliah POV

Everything is slowly started to go back to normal . Well not completely , Summer cries almost everyday still she said that Reggie comes to here every night . Brianna's baby bump is now noticeable and wishes that Reggie would come visit her . I know y'all probably like I don't believe in spirits but I do . I know Reggie visits us all the time . Quay even told me that nigga was flicking the lights at the trap . Damn I miss that nigga to death . Anthony has been distant lately and all I've been doing is trying to spend some time with him but everytime I look around he " out with the boys " like whatever .Me and quay are like Bestfriends and lately he's been real nice to Anthony , weird right ? Today he invited us to go out and eat , he wants us to bring Anthony .

"YALL READY YET ?" Anthony screamed

" oh my god baby we right here " I said as the twins hugged him to death .

" I know baby gimme some shuga" he said

" No my lipstick gone smear" I whined

He leaned over and gave me a wet sloppy kiss. I leaned back and gave him a evil glare .

" really baby ? Really ?" I whined

" sorry babe but let's go y'all !" He said laughing .

We got in the car and headed to Olive Garden . On the way there the girls sang to every song on the radio like gosh O.O . We made it just in time before my head blew off . Anthony stayed in the car for a second talking to his coach . We walked in and saw Quay waving at us . I grabbed Ashyla hand and walked over to the table when I saw this Lightskin girl sitting there . When we got closer I could see that she was pregnant . Damn quay got another baby on the way ! Smh

" Hey Y'all " Quay said hugging the girls

" Hey Quay and ...?" I said holding my hand out to the girl

" I'm Sorry I'm Moët Quay's friend " she smiled and looked at the girls " Oh I missed y'all pretty girls how have y'all been ?" She asked the girls .

" Okay I guess " Ashyla murmured

I sat down and thought about it closely . This was the girl Mo Ashyla hates . I see why she hates her so much my baby know what's going on . I mentally shook my head . Anthony walked in minutes later and kissed my cheek .

" Sorry baby you know the game coming up and Allat but wassup Qu-" he stopped mid sentence when he looked quay's way .

" Wassup Youngin '?" Quay smirked

I took a mental note to ask about that because that was weird . All during the rest of Dinner it was somewhat quiet and awkward . Moët just seemed timid and looked down at her plate . Quay seemed a little too friendly to Anthony and I was looking lost as fuck . The waiter came and asked did we want dessert .

" Can I get cake mommy ?" London asked .

" Yes baby " I replied and ordered is Chocolate cake . I decided to have girl talk with Moët .

" So Moët .. How's the pregnancy going ?" I asked and Anthony choked .

" Umm it's okay I guess it feels weird having life inside of me " she said softly .

" I know the feeling girl trust me " I laughed . " but when they get here it's gonna be all worth it " I smiled kissing the girls .

" I really needed that .. Especially since I'm going through this alone "'she frowned

" oh so quay not the father ? I'm sorry I just thought .." I said

" I only have and will only have One Baby momma Kal you know this " he said smirking