y/n's new Sensei and his secret training Pt. 1

(this chapter comes right after the last one )

Rosalina's pov

I was going to another planet thinking. I gave that kid power but no one to teach him how too use it, so I was thinking of people that I can bring over to teach him but I have one problem how am I going to convince them to come, and who will be good candidates to teach him.

Me: "I especially need someone to train him on how to use his eyes or that can be a disaster I'm going to need more than one person for this that way y/n knows how many various ways he can use chakra"

I then make it to my destination and start looking at a list of people in my mind and find the people will do fine then stop the time there and and teleport to them Individually 

??? pov

I was Setting in a tree thinking as I was waiting on my partner to finish off the off one of the jinchuriki But then everything stops as if time stopped even the rain.

Me: "Is this a Genjutsu"

I then activate my sharingan But I couldn't tell if it was but out of no where a flash of light and when it disappeared a woman in a blue dress was in front of me she than began to speak

Woman: "I am in need of you're assistance along with 3 others to train someone Itachi Uchiha."

Me: "and what make thank that I will help you or not betray you?" 

Woman: "Because one I can see right through you you cant hide anything from me because I've seen your past and know your true intentions at all times, Two I can wipe you from existence at any time, and Three I'm going to make you an offer you wont refuse. I know that you are loosing you're loosing the light in your eyes you are slowly going blind through the power you posses but you can not let that happen yet for you have not finished what you started."

Me: "are you saying you can fix my eyes and prevent me from going blind!?"

Woman: "I wont prevent your eyes from sealing themselves from the power they posses but I will Restore them and prolong the usage on them."

I look at her then think about it the deal is to good to pass I don't know how longer my eyes will last

Me: "I guess I don't really have a choice we have are self an agreement."

Woman: "Splendid don't worry about the world I stopped time when you come back everything will go back to normal. you also wont age as long as the time is stopped in your world"

Me: "well if im teaching someone I need a few thing

The woman than holds out her hand than everything I need is in a box in front of us all my scrolls that hold Jutsu, Scrolls containing large amounts of Kunai, shuriken, and even special Shuriken like the Demon Wind Shuriken: Windmill of Shadows.

Me: "So what is next?"

Woman: "Next I teleport you to the world where you will wait for the others to teach a boy named y/n Rose"

My vision gets blurred and goes white but then my vision comes back and I realize I'm in a forest so I decide that I will jump in a tree and wait.

Rosalina's pov

Me: "well that was the easiest one to do now time for the harder ones"

I then try to figure out who is next then then I guess the ones closer together in one area I then Teleport to find a woman siting in a chair with a serious face

Me: "Hello there"

(Time reverse brought to you by Chibi Ruby putting chibi you in time out fore eating a bunch of cookies before dinner but then chibi you replace yourself with a chibi shadow clone but you get caught by chibi Ruby)