Arrival

A view of several Ships carrying students and docking at the entrance of the School. As soon as one lands, a blond boy emerges and goes over to the nearest trash can, hunching over it as he loses his lunch.

Ruby, Yang and yourself, alongside several other students, walk out of the ship and head down the paved path to the front of the school.

Ruby, Yang, and you: (as they take in the entirety of Beacon Academy) Wow...

Yang: The view from Vale got nothing on this!

Ruby: (getting so excited she becomes a 2-D, starry-eyed, floating chibi with you on her back and you pointing for her) Ohmygosh, sis! That kid's got a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword!

Y/N: Friends! (you wave at the other weapons)

(Ruby tries getting closer, but Yang pulls her sister by the hood back into realistic proportions) Ow! Ooww!

Yang: Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons!

(you look at your aunt a little insulted you could not believe the slander you heard from her)

Yang: oops I didn't mean it like that Y/N

(you gave her the cold shoulder as she rubs the back of her head)

Ruby: 'Just weapons'? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! Oh, they're so cool!

Yang: Well, why can't you swoon over Y/N? Should he be enough?

Ruby: Of course he is I swooned so much over him that he became a real boy! (she would squeeze you in a hug as she kissed your head then transformed you into your scythe form) I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better...

(you transform back into child form in her arms and started to nod in agreement)

You: meet new friends

Yang: (playfully pushing her sister's hood down over her face as well as your headband over your eyes) Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some friends of your own I'm sure you'll be popular with this little guy? (stars to tickle you)

Ruby: (taking off her hood) But... why would I need friends if I have you?

Yang: Well... (in a flash, a group of other students surround Yang and they all dash down the road) Actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up. 'Kay, see ya, bye!

Ruby: (spinning and dizzy-eyed from Yang's sudden leaving while you stand next to her waving at yang as she leaves) Wait, where are you going?! Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? Do we have dorms? (stopping for a moment, still reeling) I don't know what I'm doing...

Ruby falls backwards into a luggage cart as you land on top of your mother, sending cases flying. Someone is standing over her.

Weiss: What are you doing?!

Ruby: (getting up on her hands with you next to her) Uh, sorry!

Weiss: Sorry?! Do you have any idea of the damage you could have caused?

Ruby: (holding a case) Uuhhh...

Y/n: (holding your ears from the loud girl in front of you both)

Weiss: Give me that! (she snatches the luggage from Ruby and opens it to reveal its twinkling-sounding contents) This is Dust - mined and purified from the Schnee Quarry!