Forest of death

Queue morning mood as overhead view of Emerald Forest, where a black bird is flying slowly and magnificently, right up to the moment it gives a final shriek and Ruby crashes through it in a burst of feathers as she plummets downward.

Y/N: (telepathically) MAMA WATCH OUT!

Ruby: Birdie, no!

Ruby fires off a few rounds from from you to slow her down, then turns you into your scythe form to catch the branch of a tree in her blade and fall downward at a slower pace. In the middle of the forest, Ruby lands in a crouch, then darts off with a single mantra in her mind.

Ruby (thinking): Gotta find Yang! Gotta find Yang, gotta find Yang, gotta find... (shouting) Yang! Yaaaang! (internally, now seeing herself partnered with various people) Oh, this is bad, this is really bad... What if I can't find her? What if someone finds her first? Well, there's always Jaune. He's nice. He's funny! ...I don't think he's very good in a fight, though. Ooh! What about Blake?! So mysterious, so calm... Plus she likes books! Then again, I'm not sure I'd be able to hold a conversation with her... Ugh! (shakes her head of daydreams) Okay... Who else do I know in this ? There's Yang, Jaune, Blake, aaaand...

Y/N: (telepathically) Mama snap out of it and stop and take a deep breath!

(A/n If you forgot you/y/n can speak full sentences while speaking telepathically)

Ruby: (snapping out of her deep thought) your right sweetie thank you

Ruby takes a deep breath as it seemed Time seems to slow down as Ruby skids to a halt in front of Weiss as she is turning to face her. She stops just in time for their eyes to meet and a pregnant pause follows. This ends when Weiss turns on her heel and walks the other way.

Ruby: (following her slightly) Wait! Where are you going?! (stops and kicks the ground dejectedly) We're supposed to be teammates...

Y/N: (transforms) she's mean good riddens.

Ruby: (flicks your forehead) what did I tell you about being rude mister it's nothing good ever come out of being mean to each other you should treat people with kindness

Y/N: owie (rubs forehead and looks up at her)

Ruby: you understand y/n you wouldn't like people to talk about like that treat others you want to be treated

Y/n: yes ma'am

she then kisses your forehead afterwards as you rub it and think of what she said look around with her and you then summon some crows that you learned from itachi as well as some frogs as well for some surveillance they all scatter to find what your supposed. You and rub then see Weiss come back you quickly turn back into a weapon before she notices

Weiss: (as she passes Ruby and pulls on her hood) By no means does this make us friends.

Ruby: (overjoyed as she's dragged away into the bushes) You came back!

Weiss trudging through the forest, with Ruby and you lugging back a ways behind her. You gather info around the place so you can give your mother directions.

Ruby: What's the hurry?

Weiss: I will not let my mission be delayed because you're too slow! I swear, if I get a bad grade because of your- (a smiling Ruby suddenly appears next to her) What the...?

Ruby: I'm not slow, see? You don't have to worry about me!

Weiss: (looking back, slightly amazed) When did...?