CHAPTER - 02

I turn off the 8 am alarm on my phone as I yawn and stretch my arms

I turn off the 8 am alarm on my phone as I yawn and stretch my arms. Sunday's are bliss if you have a good sleep then bed coffee. Sadly, since I'm not leaving with Mom and Masi I can't get coffee on the bed and have to make efforts to walk in the kitchen and put my hands to action.

Opening my phone, I open the gallery and unlock the hidden photos, as I tap on Mishti's picture secretly clicked by me on Christmas night. A small smile plays on my lips as I recall few events of Christmas night.

One of the interesting moment was when we shook hands introducing ourselves. I agree I took hold of it more than required but even she didn't try to pull her hand away.

One of the best moment was when I, Mishti, Arya and Aryan entered the elevator and party together.

One of the lovely moment was when our hands had accidentally brushed.

One of the exciting moment was when I had secretly clicked her picture while she was talking with her friends.

One of the surprising moment was when she asked me to hit on the dance floor and then I ended up dragging her with me.

One of the childish moment was when I secretly kept my phone on one of the dinner tables and requested her to call on my number so that I can find my phone by hearing its ring.

"Good morning Papa" Exciting voices reach my ears as Arya and Aryan hopped on my bed followed by a few kisses on my cheeks by them.

"Good morning kiddos" Kissing their forehead I smile, Arya hugs me as she giggles while Aryan looks at us cutely.

Aryan is just like me. He observes everything carefully. Thinks before acting or saying anything. Finds happiness in seeing other's smile. Most of the time he stays silent. He is just a few minutes elder than Arya, still acts like a protective elder brother. Still, he is just a 7-year-old kid who has a huge crush on dangerous things like Gun and Knife. Well, not his problem he got the habits of his father!

I still remember their childhood days when they were just 2 years old. Aryan just wanted action shows and never let anyone put any other princess type shows so that Arya can watch them. Even if we put princess or girly type shows on the laptop for Arya she would just cry and point in her brother's direction.