CHAPTER - 42

Hello everyone,

Hello everyone,

It's been a long time since I updated and I genuinely want to apologise for it because being a reader I know how it feels.

As much you all miss reading, I miss writing. And I mean it.

I have some personal issues going on in my life and that is why I am not able to update regularly.

When I'll update I'll give a long one but I'm sorry that I can't be regular. I'll take time and write chapters near to 4000 words and publish it.

Hope to have your support even in this situation.

And as I said long chapters, this one is also a long chapter. I hope you don't get bored.

Words : 4654.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Finally!" I exclaim as we enter our room. Mishti throws herself on the huge bed in the middle as she switches off the lights on the nightstand.

"When Foziah called in the morning I thought we won't be able to make it to honeymoon even this time." I carefully keep the suitcase aside and walk to the window then close the curtains.

"Thankfully we had a flight in the evening else we would have missed the flight," Mishti mumbled sitting up.

"Please, pass me the chocolate." I nod at her as I grab her handbag and hunt for it.

"Don't you think it's weird?"

"What's weird?" I look at her for a moment before digging in her bag, the amount of wrappers she has makes it difficult to find the actual chocolate.

"Like we almost spend time with each other yet we were so excited to come to honeymoon..." She trails off and I sigh in relief when I take hold of the chocolate bar.

"Well, I guess, you needed my attention which I couldn't give as I'm busy with work." I walk towards her as I unwrap the chocolate and take a bite before handing her.