CHAPTER - 39

"I'm so afraid," Sara mumbled as we stride towards the meeting compartment

"I'm so afraid," Sara mumbled as we stride towards the meeting compartment. It's her first presentation today and she is acting typical as any fresh employee would do.

"Sara, it's fine. You'll give your best!" I try to motivate her, she's talented but she gets restless.

"You think so?" She looked at me hopefully, "My voice dies in my throat as soon as I see the audience."

"Happens with all of us, see you should be glad people in the meeting are your own. Your CM, your sister, and your Rajshree Aunty."

"But the head, Mr Vidhyut Ragini Pandit isn't my own." She sighed, "And that is the problem. His team members aren't my own too."

"Stop being this dull face, cheer up, you'll do good." Standing out of the room I slap her arm lightly.

"You'll help me out, right?" She looked at me with faith.

"I don't think I can help you with this but still if I can I will." I look at her curiously.

"Then, read these notes once and let me know if it is fine." She passed her notepad to me and grinned jovially.

"Okay!" I give her an unsure look and take the notepad.

"You are the best!" She giggled, kissing her fingers she pressed them on my cheek. I smile at her antics.

Clearing of throat gained our attention, Abir along with Badi maa and another man who I assume is Mr Pandit stood there.

What can be better than your husband being your boss and your mother being your business partner?

We all entered and settled on our seats. Abir has occupied the head seat, Mr Pandit and his teammates are seated on Abir's left side while Badi maa and her PA occupied the seats on Abir's right side. The left-out seats were occupied by Foziah, me, one of my colleagues, and the members of the Marketing department.

The financial department is responsible to allocate adequate finance to the marketing department. So this meeting is about investments and profits related to a Marketing Project.