CHAPTER - 58

"No, Badi maa

"No, Badi maa. I don't want to force her into anything." I talk to her on the phone as I park my car.

"You don't have to force her, just talk about it." She explains gently.

"She'll eventually decide something," I speak. "I want her to take this decision for us and I trust her, she'll do what's best for all of us."

"If you think it's not necessary then fine." She sighs. "I just want my daughter to get a normal life, happy family."

"Why don't you talk to her?" I ask as I unbuckle my seatbelt.

"I am not doing it." She responds instantly. "I don't want her to come to Delhi because I asked her to."

"Same with me," I answer nodding to myself.

"You are her husband you can talk about it." She retorts.

"And you are her mother you can talk about it too," I respond.

"There's a difference." She answers. "I do understand your point of view."

"I know you do." I smile.

The only thing we have in common is our love and concern for Mishti. I get out of the car as I disconnect her call. Taking the elevator I reach our flat and ring the doorbell.

I frown when nobody opens it, Mishti is always quick to open the door, if Arya hears it she answers it as soon as I ring.

I am returning from a mission after two weeks. I said one day extra for Mishti because I want to surprise her. She's probably assuming I am gonna come tomorrow.

Sliding my hand in my pocket I remove the key and unlock the door.

"Mishti?" I call out as I walk inside and turn on the lights.

It is definitely unusual that there is silence in a home where kids reside.

"Arya, Aryan?" I call as I stride up to the stairs and look at their room.

When I find no one around, I assume they have gone to Sam and Shreya's flat. Getting down I ring their doorbell and I sigh when the door doesn't open. They are not at home too.