Last Hope - Snape x Reader - Part 3 - Harry?

Oh my gosh. I am finally back....I am so sorry for not continuing this Story until now! But I got very sick with Pneumonia in December last year...and this year has so far just been bad since Covid and all...I hope you all stay safe and enjoy Part 3! I will try not to take such a long time again! <3 Thanks again for all the support! :) 

As a reminder again:

(F/N) = First Name
(E/C) = Eye Color
(H/C) = Hair Color
(H/L) = Hair Length

* some text * Means that they're thinking not speaking!

____________________________________________________

- - An hour later -

It was past Curfew. Dumbledore told you where you had your bed and your room. He told you to go to sleep and that everything you needed was already in that room. You made your way towards the room but got lost on the way. Great. I might be smart and all that...but my sense for directions has always been...not the best... you thought to yourself. As you kept wandering around the dark floors, you suddenly heard a "Lumos" - In front of you stood the tall man who was wearing all black. "Explain yourself, what you are doing here Ms." You gulped, not knowing what to response you decided to stare into the men's eyes. They were a dark black. You couldn't stop looking. It felt like he absorbed you in them. You couldn't read him either. It felt like he put up a wall around him, which you can't past. It was new for you. It was usually easy reading people, but this man. You couldn't describe it in words.

Before you could open your mouth and get enough courage to speak up you suddenly heard a voice coming from behind you "Copper! I've been searching for you!" As you turned around to see who called out for you, you gave one more look towards the black, tall man. In front of you now stood a man, probably not much older than you, who was wearing glasses and had what it seemed like dark-brown hair. "W-Who are you?" You asked being confused. "I'm Harry! It's nice to meet you Copper! Dumbledore called out for me, asking me to guide you through the building. He assumed that eventually you'd get lost." He walked one more step closer to me smiling. Harry....Could it be? Is this Harry Potter? As you thought to yourself you heard a cough in the background. "I'm sorry to - interrupt - your little meeting, but IT IS past curfew Potter. Minus ten points for Gryffindor." As you heard him finish his sentence you turned around again to look at the tall man. I wonder what he means with Minus ten points for Gryffindor. Do we get instead of grades - points? I should ask tomorrow one of the teachers. "What? Professor Snape... Dumbledore TOLD me I was supposed to find Ms. Copper and bring her-" Before he could finish his sentence the professor interrupted him. "Say one more thing Potter, and you'll earn yourself a month of detentions." You gave a worrying look towards Harry and decided to speak up. You hated it when someone got into trouble because of you. "Professor. It was my fault, I got lost. I forgot how I get to my dorms. He just simply came to help me-" You got interrupted before finishing your sentence. "Ms. Copper. I suggest you take Mr. Potter, and find your dorm now." You could tell by the tone of his voice it wasn't clever to say anything more and just nodded. The professor seemed to accept this response turned around and walked away.

You felt a hand on your shoulder. "Thank you for your help, if it wouldn't have been for you, I probably would've gotten months of detentions." He smiled upon you. "I have to thank you. I really got lost, so I'm thankful you're here to show me the way! Oh by the way, my name is (Y/N) Copper. It's nice to meet you! You can call me (Y/N)." You returned the smile. "I'm Harry. Harry Potter. It's nice to meet you too (Y/N)! So do you want me to show you where the Gryffindor dorms are?" You were staring at him without realizing it. So...he IS Harry Potter. He's my brother... What an interesting meeting...yet I wonder about that teacher... You looked towards the direction the teacher disappeared into. His eyes seemed like he shut himself into his own four walls and he won't let anyone inside...I wonder who he was and what does he teach? Harry must've noticed that you looked towards the direction the professor went to. "That professor is called Snape. Be careful around him. He's usually super mean and he loves to take points from Gryffindor and give out detentions. He's probably the most hated professor at our school." Most Hated? I don't understand why. You thought to yourself. "So follow me, I'll bring you to your dorms. You can ask me anything on the way ok?" You nodded and decided to follow Harry. You had a lot to ask, and to understand so much still.

A few minutes passed and you asked Harry during that time a lot of questions. What were the points for? Are we allowed to use Magic whenever we want to? And a lot of other things, but in return Harry was curious about you. You of course couldn't tell him the truth about everything, so you decided to lie here and there.

You arrived at your dorms. "Thank you so much Harry for telling me a lot and teaching me about this school a little bit! I really appreciate it." You decided to give him a faint smile. "No problem. If you ever have any issues, feel free to come to me (Y/N). I'm going to be in the same classes as you by the way, so you'll meet my friends soon too!" You could tell he saw you as a friend already. It was nice knowing that your brother, even though he didn't know you're his sister, liked you as a friend. "I can't wait for that then! I should probably go to sleep...it's getting late Harry." As you finished your sentence you started yawning. Harry just nodded and pointed towards the moving picture. You didn't even realize all the pictures were moving until he pointed it out.

"W-Whoa." That was all you got out of your mouth. "Say the password you got from Dumbledore in front of the picture and it should open up, Ok?" He asked looking at you. You decided to nod. "Oh yeah, you'll be in the same classes as me and my friends. I'm sure it'll be fun to have you around (Y/N)." He said. "Ah, before I forget. You'll also be sharing a room with Hermione. She's a super smart witch, and one of my friends. If you got any questions you can come always to me or her." Harry turned around ready to take his leave. "Thank you for your help Harry! Good night!" You said as you saw him walk away already. So...that's my brother. I'm happy to be friends with him. I hope one day...when he finds out who I am, he'll still be my friend. You thought to yourself and found yourself standing in front of the picture. You remembered the password and decided to say it. "Banana Fritters" - As you finished the last word, the picture started to open like a door. I guess that's magic for you...but what even is that password whoever thought of that is definitely...weird... you kind of gave out a small chuckle while you thought to yourself and walked towards your room. You saw an empty bed with your bags next to it and on the other side another bed with a girl sleeping in it. You walked towards the empty bed to find a letter laying on top of it. -For (Y/N) Copper from Dumbledore-. You decided to read it. Luckily it was full moon and your room had a window so the light from the full moon was shining bright enough to read the letter. You changed clothes and got into your pajamas. Looking once more over to the girl who was sleeping still, you decided to sit on your bed and read the letter now.

"Dear (Y/N)

I decided to let Harry take care of you so you get to know him and decide what you'll do from now on. Your life is in your hands, so choose carefully what you're going to do and say. Your secret will be safe with me. If you ever need anything, you're always welcome to come to me.

Tomorrow after your first lesson you will meet a special person from Hogwarts. His name is Hagrid. You'll recognize him easily.

With that said, welcome to Hogwarts (Y/N).

Albus Dumbledore "

After you were done reading the letter, it tore itself apart. Dumbledore is a very nice person... You thought to yourself. After thinking about everything that has happened today, you decided to look out of the window until you finally fell asleep.

____________________________________________________

I want to thank everyone here at this point again for all the Support! I need to catch up myself again where I left off with this story, so if I take a few days please don't give up on this Story! I will try to finish it, I do remember I have A LOT in my mind for this! Thanks again and see you all in Part 4 ! :)